AirCast Cryo Cuff Motorized Cold Therapy Unit
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
|10C01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains the pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I'm actually using it to calm a split tendon and for post bone spur surgery. It's very comfortable and beneficial.
This is amazing, so comfortable and effective. So much better than putting your whole foot in an ice bath with sensitive toes. The compression rotating during the comfortable ice effects only help with the swelling and pain from the injury itself, making the frequent icing completely feasible, even for the most unwilling candidate. This is so easy to use and would definitely recommend for anyone requiring frequent icing.
My son is using this along with his physical therapy to treat an ankle injury in basketball. He is in high school and absolutely loves this. He feels it's the right amount of pressure and temperature to completely chill his ankle and provides immediate relief for him. He is almost back to playing, but plans to use it after his practices and games rather than an ice bath. I am so happy I found this for him.
I have a few fractions in my foot plus compartment syndrome post operation I’ve been using this product and it helped the swelling go down relieving pain. I would definitely recommend this in your medical tool box!!
I had bunion surgery 5 weeks ago and suffered with pain and swelling despite rest/ice and elevation
I received my Cold Therapy one week ago and started using it immediately— and the results are much reduced swelling and it feels SO much better!