AirCast Cryo Cuff Motorized Cold Therapy Unit
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
|10C01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains the pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
First of all, have to say very impressed with how quickly this item got to me! Second, I had a few questions and they were very quick to answer all of my questions thoroughly. Lastly, the product itself is great. It's easy to get it filled with water/ice, easy to raise up to let pressure build, and then you just plug it in and let it cycle. Has been doing wonders for my swelling and recovery (torn achilles/surgery).
I ordered this on January 30th and the velcro strap on the ankle is coming off already. The cold therapy boot works great and would have given the product 5 stars if not for the poor quality.
Sorry about the issue. Aircast is sending a new pad. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
The ankle cuff cooler is fantastic, it has helped me with reducing ankle swelling from my recent Achilles’ tendon surgery