Chattanooga Clinic Traction
Chattanooga Clinic Traction provides clinically-proven pain treatment that gets to the root of Cervical and Lumbar Pain which allows clinicians to mimic the feel and effectiveness of hands-on treatment using fully programmable pull patterns.
2 Years for 4759
6 Months for 48082 & 27465
The Chattanooga TX Traction Unit reduces physical demands on the clinician, can be used on chronic, sub-acute, and acute conditions, and is a complement to manual therapy. The unit relaxes muscles, improves blood flow, relieves nerve root compression, and reduces disc pressure.
The ideal treatment positioning is achieved by offering multiple table adjustments, controlled, consistent, and repeatable traction force, stable anchoring through easy-to-use belting, and the ability to treat effectively regardless of patient size. This unit is best used in comprehensive spine therapy treatments and helps improve efficiency in patient flow in clinics.
Chattanooga Clinic Traction restores function by mobilizing the muscles, ligaments, and joints decompressing the nerve roots and distracting intervertebral discs
- Reduces Disc Pressure
- Relieves Nerve Root Compression
- Improves Blood Flow
- Relaxes Muscles Graduated static, intermittent and cyclic tension options closely mimic the feel of hands-on therapy
- Controlled, consistent & repeatable traction force
- Ability to maintain clinically effective forces regardless of patient size
- Quick and easy belting provides comfortable and stable anchoring
- Multiple table adjustments to achieve ideal treatment positioning A vital component in a comprehensive spine therapy program
- Compliments manual therapy and other modalities
- Applicable for acute, sub-acute, and chronic conditions
- Reduces physical demands on the clinician
- Helps optimize patient flow efficiency in the clinic
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Features
- Pivoting user interface up to 270°.
- 0 - 200 lb traction tension parameters.
- User-defined rest, treatment, and hold times.
- Touch screen interface that is digital and monochromatic.
- Up to 14 treatment sessions can be recorded on Patient Data Cards.
- Static, intermittent, and cyclic traction.
- User-defined protocols, with storage of up to 10.
- Built-in safety features: patient interrupt switch, cervical maximum poundage warning, an audible signal at treatment end, and with activation of patient interrupt switch.
Chattanooga TX Traction Unit Specifications
- Weight: 30 lb (14 kg).
- Dimensions: 20" (L) x 12" (W) x 12 " (H) (50.8 cm x 30.48 cm x 30.48 cm).
- Mains Power: 100 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power Consumption: 75 V.
- Current Consumption: 3.2 Amps Max.
- Electrical Safety Class: Class 1, Type B.
- Safety Tests: IEC/UL/EN: 60661-1, 60601-1-2; CAN C22.2 No. 601.1-M90 w/A2; cETLus Listed.
|Traction Tension Parameters||Minimum-Maximum||Increments|
|Traction Period||1 - 99 Minutes||1 Minute|
|Hold Period||0 - 99 Minutes||1 Second|
|Rest Period||0 - 99 Seconds||1 Second|
|Traction Tension||0 - 200 lb (0 kg/ 0 N) - (90 kg/890 N)||1 lb (1 kg/5 N)|
|Progressive Steps||1 Step - 9 Steps||1 Step|
|Regressive Steps||1 Step - 9 Steps||1 Step|