Low-profile and extremely comfortable for mild to moderate patellar dislocations.
- Bifurcated Strap
- This two-pronged strap pulls the patella into proper alignment and helps reduce the pain from patellofemoral dysfunction.
- Dual Durameter Buttress System
- Provides a soft tacky connection with the patella ensuring maximum support, while maintaining complete comfort.
- Thigh and Calf Anchors
- You'll no longer have to tug to keep your brace in place. These independent anchors prevent the brace from rotating.
- Breath-O-Prene Fabric
- You'll love the comfort that comes from this wicking fabric that is breathable, and lightweight.
- Plastic Hinges
- Provide a little additional medial and lateral stability enhancing the overall support for your knee.
Is The Tru-Pull Lite for Me?
For mild to moderate patella instabilities, dislocations, or tracking issues. Ideal for runners, recreational athletes or those who need extra support during daily activities.
Designed to Support and Protect:
- Patella (Kneecap) Instabilities
- Patella (Kneecap) Dislocations
- Patella (Kneecap) Tracking Issues
- Mild to Moderate Anterior Knee Pain
- Patellofemoral Dysfunction
- Lateral Subluxation
- Patellar Maltracking
- Everyday Activities
It May Be "Lite", But It's Strong Enough to Help Relieve Pain!
The Tru-Pull Lite is DonJoy's most comfortable, low profile and shortest patellofemoral brace, yet strong enough to help relieve knee pain! This patella support brace is designed with pull straps above and below the patella (kneecap). This puts a "true" and consistent pull on the kneecap during flexion and extension, which realigns the patella. By properly aligning the kneecap you reduce the pain that comes with patellofemoral problems like dislocating your kneecap.
This brace is ideal for runners, recreational athletes, or individuals who are looking for extra patella support during their daily activities.
The DonJoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace is Used to Treat or Prevent the Following Injuries:
- Mild to moderate anterior knee pain
- Patellofemoral dysfunction
- Lateral subluxation
- Patellar maltracking
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the diameter you measure here to choose your size.
Note: This product runs small. If you measure between sizes we recommend going up one size for optimum comfort and fit
|XS||13" - 15 1/2"||12"-13"||10"-12"|
|S||15 1/2" - 18 1/2"||13"-14"||12"-14"|
|M||18 1/2"- 21"||14"-15"||14"-16"|
|L||21"- 23 1/2"||15"-17"||16"-18"|
|XL||23 1/2" - 26 1/2"||17"-19"||18"-20"|
|XXL||26 1/2" - 29 1/2"||19"-21"||20"-22"|
|XXXL||29 1/2" -32"||21" -23"||22" -24|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.