The Theratrac will release the tightness of your neck muscles and allow your vertebrae to realign themselves to make your neck pain go away.
- realigns cervical curvature
- relieves neck pain from nerve pressure
- unlocks vertebrae from improper position
- adjustable head and neck region
- creates traction by using pneumatic pressure
- possesses ability to inflate 30 pounds in head and neck region
The Theratrac Cervical Traction Device offers cervical realignment within the comfort of your own home. The Theratrac Cervical Traction Device gently cradles the head due to the ergonomic curvature of the neck portion of the cervical traction device and inflates via squeezable air pumps. The Theratrac comes in small (14"-16"), regular (16"-18"), and wide (18"-20"). To find your size you measure the circumference of the users neck.This product is non-returnable.
The Theratrac Pneumatic Cervical Traction System gently stretches neck muscles allowing the vertebral discs to realign, freeing the nerve root tissue from the pressure of the discs. The Theratrac helps "locked" neck muscles to slowly stretch and relax, allowing misaligned vertebrae to resume their normal supportive position.
The Theratrac Cervical traction system provides an even decompression of the anterior and posterior cervical discs, while supporting the spinal curve. The Theratrac cradles the head and neck via a curvature in the neck portion of the device, as well as a special head rest section that is vertically pneumatic. The headrest creates a cushion for the user while in traction. Both the headrest and neck region, inflate with over 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure to create traction in the cervical curve. This allows the cervical vertebrae to space evenly. The lateral incline for the head is pneumatically adjustable from 0 to 15 degrees.
The pneumatic traction applied is controlled by the user through two hand pump controls. One controls the cervical “stretch” and one controls the lateral “incline” of the device.
- Small 14-16in
- Regular 16-18in
- Wide 18-20in
- Easy to use and comfortable. There are no weights or pulleys
- Theratrac provides a nice gentle stretch traction and an incline lift of 0 to 15 degrees
- Indicated for use for the treatment and relief of cervical musculoskeletal or neurologic impairment
- Provides an anatomically correct curvature of the neck, as well as adjustable incline traction
- Portable, comfortable and convenient
- Offers up to 30 lbs of adjustable pneumatic pressure
- Exerts no pressure on the temporomandibular joint
- No assembly required – free standing frame