Polar Products’ Active Ice® Therapy System 3.0 is the most reliable and easy to use therapy system on the market. The Active Ice Therapy System’s powerful, yet whisper-quiet motor delivers continuous cold relief to help individuals deal with the pain and swelling that can result from surgery.
The Active Ice Therapy System comes standard with a digital timer with on/off switch. This timer is preset at 30 minutes and can be increased by 30-minute increments depending on your health care professional’s recommendation. This is a key safety feature! The system’s double insulated large ice reservoirs will circulate cold water much longer between ice recharges than competitor’s units.
An assortment of insulated compression wraps aids in the placement of the bladder on the target body part and adds compression therapy. The system may be made portable with the use of an optional automobile power adaptor or a lithium-ion battery.
- Timer with on/off switch
- Compression wraps combine cold therapy with compression therapy
- Powerful whisper quiet 12 volts 1.5 Amp motor
- Industry’s largest ice reservoirs with 9 quart and 15-quart models
- Automobile power adaptor and Lithium-ion battery options available
- American-made in Akron, OH
Active Ice 3.0® System (#AIS2-9) Includes:
- Choice of Therapy Bladder
- Universal U-Shaped Bladder (10.5" x 12")
- Universal Rectangular Bladder (12.5" x 22.5")
- One 3" x 44" Elastic Belt
- 15-quart cooler with easy carrying handle. System measures 16" x 9.5" x 8.5" and weighs 5.5 lbs. (without ice or water in the reservoir)
- Five feet of insulated cool water lines
- 30-minute timer
- Optional adjustable temperature flow control for maximum comfort
- AC Power Adapter with cord
*Please note: You may upgrade length of tubing and power options.
- TPU - 100% Thermoplastic Polyurethanes
- Velcro Fabric - 100% Nylon Yarn
- Foam Tubing - 100% Synthetic Rubber
- TPU Pad - NO: Latex, Mercury, DEHP
- Fabric - NO: Latex, Mercury, DEHP. Passed OEKO-Tex
- Elastic Webbing - NO: Latex, Mercury
- Yarn: Passed OEKO-Tex
- Foam Tubing - NO: Latex, Mercury, DEHP. Passed Rohs
Polar Products Inc. warrants that this product is free from defects in workmanship, materials, and fitness for use for 6 months from initial purchase under normal use for which it was intended. Polar's obligation under this warranty is limited to the
replacement or repair of any defective part(s) of this product. If you have a problem with your Active Ice 2.0® System, please call our Customer Service at 1-800-763-8423 to obtain a Returned Goods Authorization number (RGA#).
Please note: health regulations prohibit us from accepting returns on used cold therapy systems unless there is a problem with its operation (as covered by the warranty.) If the unit is within its 180 day warranty period, it will be repaired or replaced with a new unit at no charge. Unused systems may be returned with a 15% disassembly, inspection and restocking fee. This ensures that all systems we ship are new and unused.
Ideal for knees, shoulder, back, ankles, elbows, calves, and limbs.
Ideal for full coverage of the back.
- Holds the bladder comfortably in place on the targeted body part.
- Insulates the target area and control condensation.
- Provides a gentle, adjustable compression.
- Conveniently attaches to the Universal Bladder(#UB) with hook and loop tabs.
- Please note: The compression wraps are not compatible with the Universal Rectangular Bladder (#RB).
Active Ice 2.0® Knee Compression Wrap
Active Ice 2.0® Hip and Lumbar Compression Wrap
Active Ice 2.0® Shoulder Compression Wrap
Please note: the compression wraps are an additional purchase and are not included with the system. The compression wraps are not compatible with the Universal Rectangular Bladder (#RB).
Additional accessories to meet your individual therapy needs: