Aircast® Cryo Cuff Replacement Wraps
OEM Donjoy Aircast Replacement Parts. Using OEM parts ensures the product warranty is not voided.
The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. These replacement Cryo Cuffs help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to comfortably wrap the body for essential at-home cold therapy.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|Area of the Body||Size||Circumference or Length||Pad Number|
|Ankle||Pediatric||Universal for Children||10P01|
|Foot||Medium||9" - 13"||10C01|
|Foot||Large||10" - 17"||10B01|
|Knee||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Knee||Small||10" - 19"||11C01|
|Knee||Medium||18" - 23"||11A01|
|Knee||Large||20" - 31"||11B01|
|Shoulder||Universal||32" - 48"||12A01|
|Shoulder||XL||42" - 54"||12AXL01|
|Thigh||Universal||17" - 23"||13A01|
|Thigh||XL||20' - 27"||13B01|
|Elbow||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Calf||Universal||14" - 20"||13C01|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Cryo cuff does the job I bought it for. Bought both small& med knee cuffs to accommodate swelling right after TKR. I apply it for 30 min 5-6 times a day. Using supplemental cold packs on other affected leg areas until her bandages are removed. Looks good so far( day 6)
Fantastic helps in keeping swelling down.
Great adjustable fit allows it to be used at the top and bottom of my calf. Can feel the benefit after a session of use and feel it was well worth it to treat my injured calf and Achilles.
So love this !!! Best thing for after surgeries
Love, love, love my Aircast Cryo/Cast knee cuff, it is my only saving grace after my total knee replacement.x