The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The Knee Cryo Cuff helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The company shipped the unit quickly
and my shoulder surgery recovery was
a breeze thanks to the AutoChill system.
Thrilled my cuff arrived 2 days earlier than expected. I have had my original for over 10 years and the straps finally deteriorated. Remain a very happy and cool customer,
Works great. Easy to use. A nice addition to my shoulder cuff. Thanks
Haven’t used it yet. Surgery in three weeks.