Aircast® Cryo Cuff Replacement Wraps
OEM Donjoy Aircast Replacement Parts. Using OEM parts ensures the product warranty is not voided.
The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. These replacement Cryo Cuffs help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to comfortably wrap the body for essential at-home cold therapy.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|Area of the Body||Size||Circumference or Length||Pad Number|
|Ankle||Pediatric||Universal for Children||10P01|
|Foot||Medium||9" - 13"||10C01|
|Foot||Large||10" - 17"||10B01|
|Knee||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Knee||Small||10" - 19"||11C01|
|Knee||Medium||18" - 23"||11A01|
|Knee||Large||20" - 31"||11B01|
|Shoulder||Universal||32" - 48"||12A01|
|Shoulder||XL||42" - 54"||12AXL01|
|Thigh||Universal||17" - 23"||13A01|
|Thigh||XL||20' - 27"||13B01|
|Elbow||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Calf||Universal||14" - 20"||13C01|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Reviewing The Differences Of The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuffs:
I was first introduced to this product after open knee ACL and meniscal repair surgery. That was 20 years ago when it was only offered through a medical provider. I kept that unit all this time. I've lent it out, and have used it repeatedly myself. I was thrilled when it came out onto the open market. I recently purchased the back/hip cuff after a fall that is left me with excruciating hip bursitis. Once again, this product has impressed me and has helped tremendously in my healing process. I recommend it to all my clients and will always reach for this product as part of my healing regiment.
Love the Cryo Cuff! It has helped tremendously with my recovery from rotator cuff surgery; it’s easy to use, effectively covers the shoulder area, stays on and eases the pain. Highly recommend this product. My husband had the knee one when he had a knee replacement and he loves it too. Thanks!
I love the new one I just purchased!!
My old one split and fell apart
The Aircast system is the best way to ice your knee, ankle, etc. I had my knee replaced 9 years ago and got the CryoCuff then and have used it ever since. Just had my other knee replaced and had to replace my knee cuff as the velcro wore out after using it so much in the years leading up to my latest surgery. Absolutely the best on the market. I recommend getting the pump also
This is the absolute best way to chill muscles - effective, efficient, productive, inexpensive.