The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The Knee Cryo Cuff helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Haven't had a change to use it, but it arrived intact.
I received the cryocuff knee set up ten years ago after a knee replacement. I have to have that knee replaced again, and my old cuffs Velcro attachments had dry rotted away. My Dr. doesn’t use this system now, so I wasn’t going to receive a new one, and this product was a life saver ten years ago, so I ordered a replacement cuff so I can heal in cool comfort. It arrived faster than I thought and fits my current set up perfectly.
I’ve had a total of four knee surgeries. I was lucky enough to have air cast for three of the recoveries. It was a game changer for me. Took some pain away and helped with swelling big time! Thank you
I am replacing an existing cuff. I appreciate your providing tracking info. The cuff should arrive here on Friday the 21st.
I used a cryocuff for my knee replacement 3 1/2 years ago. I had a hip replacement July 27. The knee cuff I had did not work as well for my hip replacement. I ordered a new cuff for the thigh 4 days ago. I asked that they ship it right away, which they did. It is very helpful for my post op hip replacement pain.