Breg® Polar Care Kodiak IntelliFlo Replacement Pads
These pads offer temperatures specific to each treatment area allowing for consistent cold delivery.
- The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort.
- Intelli-Flo Pads are compatible with Polar Care Kodiak only.
- Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide an appropriate and complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**Knee Compression Wrap comes with one (1) 60-inch strap.****ATTENTION** Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. The Intelli-Flo Pads have one male and one female connector. Your hose connection should match the below pictures if you have a Breg Polar Care Kodiak.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Breg Polar Care Intelli-Flo Kodiak Shoulder Pad
Breg Polar Care Intelli-Flo Kodiak Shoulder XL Pad
Breg Polar Care IntelliFlo Kodiak Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Hip Pad
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Multi-Use Pad
We have not used the hip accessory yet because the surgery is still a week away. What I can speak to is the outstanding service we received! So helpful! I would definitely use this company again for any of our future needs.
I received my pad for my knee quick. I didn't expect to receive the straps but 2 came with it. Great experience.
The customer service and everything from MyColdTherapy was wonderful. I would order from them again in a heartbeat. The pad itself is nice but the straps that come with it are garbage. Supposedly they are sewn on but the first time you use them all the stitches come off. They are a mess with sticking to each other too. I have to think there is a better design for these straps that are garbage. You need them to use the machine at it's best but they really are garbage.
I mistakingly ordered the wrong item to go with my Breg Polar Care Cube. When I tried to connect the item I noticed the attachment was wrong. I am being told since the package is open (but not used), that it’s not returnable. So I am now out $68 and have upcoming hip surgery next week with no proper attachment. I am very disappointed in the customer service and would not recommend this company.
So sorry for the confusion caused by Breg's 2 different hose systems. We are updating our website with better messaging around the incompatibility between the regular and Intelli-Flo pads. Further, we have brought up this issue directly in the past to see if they can make a connector piece.
Thought the pad included Protective Barrier. I only received the pad with tons of warning not to use without a barrier. Very confusing. Aside from that I was very pleased with the Customer Service Rep.