These revolutionary pads offer temperatures specific to each treatment area allowing for consistent cold delivery.
- The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort.
- Intelli-Flo Pads are compatible with Polar Care Kodiak only.
- Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patients skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide an appropriate and complete barrier between the pad and the patients skin.
**Knee Compression Wrap comes with one (1) 60-inch strap.**
**ATTENTION** Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. The Intelli-Flo Pads have one male and one female connector. Your hose connection should match the below pictures if you have a Breg Polar Care Kodiak.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Final product received on time as promised.
I paid almost $40 with shipping for ONE of these insulating liners. I thought it would be more substantial but it turned out to be a plastic-lined sheet of paper. Had I known, I would have simply continued using a tshirt as the protective barrier. This was a complete waste of money.
Great product (cooling pads), exactly what I was looking for, arrived on time, and super service from Ortho. And they threw in some extra straps!
I know the pads are sold normally with a liner to protect from skin damage. While I got this product really fast, no liner.
Just the product we needed, and super fast service. I would use this company again.