Breg® Polar Care Glacier Replacement Pads
The Breg Glacier Wrap-On Pad's ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage and patient comfort. The pad connects seamlessly with the Breg Polar Care Glacier cold therapy system. See instructions below to match connection type.
- Elastic straps offer static compression while holding the pad firmly in place.
- WrapOn Pads may be used with the Polar Care Glacier, Cube, and Cub only.
- IMPORTANT: Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg (sold separately here) provide a complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**ATTENTION**: Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. If your hose connection looks exactly like this, then you are about to order the correct pad for your device. This connection type is for the Breg Polar Care GLACIER, but also works with the Breg® CUBE & CUB. This pad DOES NOT work with the Breg Wave or Kodiak.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (844) 505-8144
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@supplypt.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
PLEASE NOTE: A barrier must be applied between the Polar Pad and the patient’s skin.
We wanted a new pad for a knee surgery and we’re glad to find a replacement pad. A nice bonus we’re the straps to hold it in place.