Breg® Polar Care Cube Replacement Pads
The Breg® Wrap-On Replacement Pad features an ergonomic design, providing exceptional coverage and patient comfort. The pad connects seamlessly with the Breg Polar Care Glacier & Cube & Cub systems. See instructions below to match connection type.
- Elastic straps offer static compression while holding the pad firmly in place.
- WrapOn Pads may be used with the Polar Care Glacier, Cube, and Cub only.
- IMPORTANT: Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg (sold separately here) provide a complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**ATTENTION**: Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. If your hose connection looks exactly like this, then you are about to order the correct pad for your device. This connection type is for the Breg Polar Care CUBE.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
Breg Polar Care Cube Regular Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Large Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube XL Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Multi-Use XL Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Hip Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Wrap On Shoulder Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Wrap On Shoulder XL Pad
PLEASE NOTE: A barrier must be applied between the Polar Pad and the patient’s skin.
Very easy to order and quick shipping. Very satisfied
I called MCT prior to ordering regarding some questions about a product. The customer service answered immediately and answered all of my questions. I ordered the product and received it quickly. The product was exactly what I expected and works great.
Amazing experience! Ordering, delivery and product was spot on. I would defiantly use this company again when we need any more replacement parts. Loved the coupon Sale!! Thank you!
While i enjoy the wide coverage (cold front and back of knee) i find that sometimes the pad doesnt fill with cold water at all or very slowly. I found it helps to elevate the cube.
My wife had knee replacement surgery on her right knee. We had a Polar Care Glacier from her previous left knee replacement so we used it instead of the Polar Cube we were sent home with. The Glacier is bigger and holds more ice which helps the ice last longer.
The regular size knee pad (included in the Polar Cube) was uncomfortably tight on her knee so I Googled the knee pad and My Cold Therapy was one of the Google responses. I found they had a Large size and a XLarge size and I ordered the XLarge one, just in case I need one someday. It was shipped promptly and even got to my home a day earlier than what was promised.
If I need something in the future for my Cube or Glacier I will only use My Cold Therapy.