These revolutionary pads offer temperatures specific to each treatment area allowing for consistent cold delivery.
- The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort.
- Intelli-Flo Pads are compatible with Polar Care Kodiak only.
- Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patients skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide an appropriate and complete barrier between the pad and the patients skin.
**Knee Compression Wrap comes with one (1) 60-inch strap.****ATTENTION** Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. The Intelli-Flo Pads have one male and one female connector. Your hose connection should match the below pictures if you have a Breg Polar Care Kodiak.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
I am scheduled for shoulder replacement in early January. The shoulder is very difficult to ice using ice packs. I used my Kodiak ice machine on both my knee replacements. The knee pads would not work on my shoulder so I decided to order this attachment. I haven't used it yet but am confident that it will work well.
Very happy with the knee pad I ordered. It arrived faster than expected and is exactly what I needed to help on my way to recovery after knee surgery. Would order from my old therapy again!
I purchased the small (3x5) pads for hands and feet to ward off neuropathy from chemotherapy infusions. The infusions take several hours, so these pads are much more convenient than melting ice packs to be replaced several times.
Steve was so pleasant and helpful in making this decision, and shipping them to me immediately. THANK YOU
This wrap is just what I needed to help with ankle swelling from a fracture.
Is totally helping my daughter heal after shoulder surgery.