Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit w/ Shoulder Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Reviewing The Differences Of The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuffs:
The cold side general functionality of the shoulder cuff is great. I used the first one for 4 months taking it on and off multiple times per day with it on for 6-12 hours per day and sometimes all night. This helps control pain and inflammation without narcotics or other pain meds. After 1-2 weeks the hook side of the Velcro glued and stitch tacked to the long strap (blue fabric) was kinking up and had torn up the 'loop' side (also blue fabric) on the front where it is attached and adjusted so I needed to use a couple of clips to help the Velcro hold. I've sent pictures and improvement suggestions to the product development folks. I've bought some wide industrial strength Velcro cloth to sew onto the cuff (loop side) and will also have the hook side stitched down more securely on the long strap. The blue fabric used in making these is very grabby for the hook side Velcro, but it doesn't hold up under use if you tighten the cuff. Note - I purchased another cuff and am modifying it with improvements to use continually going forward, so the product is great from the cold standpoint, it just needs some improvement on the attachment and fit side of repeated daily use.
I dislocated my shoulder and expect to be using this daily for many months. I'm very happy with the general functionality of this product. I've had to strap it at somewhat different angles than appear to be expected to keep it from putting too much pressure on the outside of my bicep. I'm a little concerned about how long the blue 'strappy' parts and velcro are going to hold up. I've had it 5 days and it already seems to be stretching and the velcro is kinking up a bit.
Having shoulder replacement surgery. I had three surgeries, same shoulder and each one used a cryo cuff. Won't have surgery without it. Does the job and helps reduce pain.
While the Cyro Cuff has helped to control my shoulder pain there is one change to the design I would make. The front strap does not stay secured to your pectrol muscle as needed when the compression portion of the device is working.
I purchased this to use after should surgery. I love it!! I just wish there was a timer and an on/off switch.