The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The Knee Cryo Cuff helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Very happy with the purchase of a new knee cuff. Received quickly and excellent communication. Thank you!
I'm pleased with the quick shipping and system as a whole. I would strongly suggest having someone help you, for the shoulder cuff. The velcro is hard to work with when you are in pain. The cooler doesn't stay cold for 5+ hrs as stated but it's still better than using a regular ice pack.
Buyer beware plan out when get item from here. Received item defective and no phone so sent email issue had surgery needed cuff so I did another purchase and overnight figure company make it right NOT SO FAR JUST EXCUSES how I did it wrong they working on it. No apology bad bad. How expect someone who needs it to wait for response by email and then to ship new one. Ridiculous and my error to buy here instead of where got machine and foot cuff. With corona thought to order over line instead going out. This bites here’s to hoping they fouthe out how to make it right!
Perfect cooler. I panicked when I couldn’t find the plug in at first. It’s buried at the bottom of the box! A few minutes afterward I was in relief!!!
Be sure to watch the video on how to attach your cuff.
I got the extended shoulder cuff and it’s a little bit of a pain to do yourself (atleast from my perspective) I have two torn rotator cuffs.
Thanks for this great product - cheapest I could find on the market and it arrived in less than a week after ordering (in the middle of a pandemic) if that doesn’t say dedicated I don’t know what does.
This is the greatest thing for joint pain. I have it for my knee and within minutes of applying this the pain go's away. This Company is the best to order from. They were quick and on time, A++++++