Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs
The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Ordered this for my wife and this is the only fix for her crps on the right lower leg. Actually called My Cold Therapy after hours and talked with the owner who answered. Bought the updated cryo boot cooler lid with pump and after 17 years of agony, she now has a life. A bit inconvenient but this product will end your search for relief.
An excellent alternative for pain medication from shoulder replacement surgery
Used this for a surgery 25 years ago and had to get another for this one. It was and is currently a shoulder saver. The motorized one makes it so easy to use. The only complaint I have is the instructions. They could have been much better.
USING IT RIGHT NOW
Great product, motorized shoulder cryo! I received this product about 20 years ago for shoulder surgery. It worked great I saved and loaned out to family a few times. This year the motor finally went out and I was sure to order a new one. I find the motorized cryo works best continually recirculating the cold pack. So much better than using ice packs.