The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy are clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Thigh Circumference Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff 18"-23"
- Thigh Circumference Large Knee Cryo/Cuff20"-31"
Very easy to use. Keeps cool with little effort.
This purchase marks my 3rd buy of this device (2 for knees and 1 for a hip); all current/prior purchases were for the motorized systems and in my 2 prior buys the base unit had clearly marked water lines and the newest unit has a much more visible (but easily removeable sticker) for fill to water and ice limitations. Why? I am using the device presently, and my wife will begin using it following her upcoming knee surgery on 101/26/20. Last night was my first good night's sleep in over a week. Still remains the best cryo cuff on the market!
I was concerned about continual icing of knee replacement with the use of ice bags. I had previously used the cryo cuff for knee meniscus tear and was impressed with the cryo cuff then. So, I purchased it again and am very pleased with the ability to only change ice every 8 hours.
You asked for a review before my surgery so had to wait. Worked well after tibia fracture and knee replacement surgery. I'm in a brace but managed to wrap the cuff around the whole knee. Very helpful and easy to use.
Purchased after total knee replacement. Makes rehab and icing so easy and comfortable. Definite game changer.