Donjoy® IceMan Clear3 w/ Universal XL Pad
DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I think an insulated one would be better, less trips to the freezer.
Tom a lot of people use frozen water bottles. It lasts much longer. Take all the labels and glue off bottles. Thx My Cold Therapy
A good unit with effective treatment. I would like to have seen several additional things with the product:
1) On-Off switch- I believe that it needs to be unplugged to turn off.
2) Had to order the Patella Pad (additional cost of $50) for focused treatment as the general use pad is a bit unwieldy.
3) I find it a little awkward to secure the hose so as to not give it undue wear and tear.
It has been such a benefit to o use this machine after my knee surgery.
Numerous friends recommended this product before I had a total knee replacement. I purchased it and began using it as soon as I was home from the hospital. It works! It is convenient and easy to use with none of the mess and hassle of typical ice packs. My husband fills it in the morning and it gets me through the day until evening when my husband is home and can refill it for me. It has been great! It is quiet and doesn't "hurt" like typical ice packs do. I can leave it on for extended periods of time with no discomfort. I highly recommend!
I highly recommend this product.
I've had a ice machine since my first surgery in 2012. I'm grateful to have found a great replacement.
The cooling pad is a great fit. Light weight machine, very quite and a long cord.