Aircast® Cryo Cuff Replacement Wraps
OEM Donjoy Aircast Replacement Parts. Using OEM parts ensures the product warranty is not voided.
The Cryo Cuff is designed for and easily connects to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. These replacement Cryo Cuffs help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain. Anatomically designed to comfortably wrap the body for essential at-home cold therapy.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|Area of the Body||Size||Circumference or Length||Pad Number|
|Ankle||Pediatric||Universal for Children||10P01|
|Foot||Medium||9" - 13"||10C01|
|Foot||Large||10" - 17"||10B01|
|Knee||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Knee||Small||10" - 19"||11C01|
|Knee||Medium||18" - 23"||11A01|
|Knee||Large||20" - 31"||11B01|
|Shoulder||Universal||32" - 48"||12A01|
|Shoulder||XL||42" - 54"||12AXL01|
|Thigh||Universal||17" - 23"||13A01|
|Thigh||XL||20' - 27"||13B01|
|Elbow||Pediatric||Universal for Children||11P01|
|Calf||Universal||14" - 20"||13C01|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Reviewing The Differences Of The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuffs:
very good for gravity feed, I use 3 frozen water bottles in water in the cooler which works well.
Excellent help from your employee. I was very impressed
I learned about this device prior to shoulder replacement surgery. Mr Doctor recommended it very highly and used it himself recovering from a broken ankle.
I purchased the Shoulder Cuff and motorized unit from a Dealer.
My Doctor also highly recommended the Back/Hip wrap which I purchased here.
Can't recommend it enough! It's perfect for icing my ribs and inner arm that the shoulder cuff can't reach.
It's so comfortable I actually sleep with it on for a painless night's sleep.
My son used this 14 years ago when he had knee surgery and it was a HUGE relief and easy way to ice on a regular basis! I saved it...and just had my knee replaced. Yes, remembered his aircast, got it out, saving me the cost of a new device...whew! Ordered a new cuff as the velcro/foam strips on the old one had worn out after so much time, but SO glad I had this. Fill it up in the morning and I'm good for the day! Definitely recommend this product to others!
I was first introduced to this product after open knee ACL and meniscal repair surgery. That was 20 years ago when it was only offered through a medical provider. I kept that unit all this time. I've lent it out, and have used it repeatedly myself. I was thrilled when it came out onto the open market. I recently purchased the back/hip cuff after a fall that is left me with excruciating hip bursitis. Once again, this product has impressed me and has helped tremendously in my healing process. I recommend it to all my clients and will always reach for this product as part of my healing regiment.