These revolutionary pads offer temperatures specific to each treatment area allowing for consistent cold delivery.
- The ergonomic design provides exceptional coverage, static compression, and patient comfort.
- Intelli-Flo Pads are compatible with Polar Care Kodiak only.
- Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the Intelli-Flo Pads and the patients skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg provide an appropriate and complete barrier between the pad and the patients skin.
**Knee Compression Wrap comes with one (1) 60-inch strap.**
**ATTENTION** Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. The Intelli-Flo Pads have one male and one female connector. Your hose connection should match the below pictures if you have a Breg Polar Care Kodiak.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
The Breg Polar Kodiak has made life so much easier. Very low hum, you barely hear it and the hip pad keeps the area nice and cold for hours on end. Many thanks from NY!
both hip pads was defective used for 10 to 12 times and both pads had damaged to them golf ball size Balloon on the pad
MY SUGERY WILL BE IN TWO WEEKS ( 10/8) SO I WILL USE THE PAD THEN. I USED TH SYSTEM MANY YEARS AGO AFTER KNEE REPLACEMENT AND IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL THEN.
It's been very difficult to find a foot booty compatible with my Kodiak Breg cooler. I texted the help desk to ask if this was the right choice for a foot and ankle issue, and was told yes. Now that I opened it, I own it, and it is working - sort of. I see on the insert that a regular boot style is illustrated but it was nowhere to be found online. I was much happier with the fit of my knee cooler. It will be versatile if I need a shoulder or hip compress. In the meantime I wrap this way and that and cover most of my foot and ankle. It just doesn't lay very flat.
All the pieces arrived. I haven’t tested it yet but it is a replacement for an older and much used pad so I have great expectations!