Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Breg Polar Care Intelli-Flo Kodiak Shoulder Pad:
Breg Polar Care Intelli-Flow Kodiak Shoulder XL Pad:
Breg Polar Care Intelli-Flo Kodiak Knee Pad:
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Hip Pad
Breg Polar Care Kodiak Multi-Use Pad
Breg Polar Care Knee Pad:
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad By Yourself
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad
I cannot think of anything
Ok here goes. The person I talked to about Berg products told me to refer to him as the crazy one! Or I think the ugly one. He sounded ugly. This guy tried to talk me out of buying the Kodiac because I broke a bone on the top of my right foot. Second metatarsal. Most of the cooling pads are for joints. Knees, elbows ankles. This ugly guy said we don't have a pad for that area that would work very well for you. Mr. ugly said you should buy the cooling bag. Then he said wait, the Kodiac does have a pad that would work. Well, he made me a deal I couldn't refuse. Got the Kodiac and have used it for about 8 days and I tell you, this thing works great! As advertised. It really reduced the swelling I had in my foot. The skin was stretched tight. I couldn't move my toes at all. All of that is gone now. Just went to the doctor this week. Sawbones said to start putting weight on it. I recommend this product.
Light weight, quiet and super easy to use. I purchased it with the universal multi pad and used before my surgery and after. Keeps cool for a long period of time. There is no on/off switch. You just have to unplug it. I have even used frozen water bottles as a back up. Shipping was really quick. Would highly recommend this product. Best pricing around.
This product was recommended to us for post care from knee replacement surgery. Excellent product, easy to use. Customer service called to make sure I had ordered the correct pad before shipping. Would not hesitate to recommend or purchase another one.
I called with a few questions and Michelle was very helpful. I ordered what I needed on the phone. The product was shipped the same day and arrived quickly. I got a hip pad and a multi-use pad. I have used both. They work well and provide relief. I was surprised at how quiet the pump is, I had to put my hand on the machine to feel the slight vibration to make sure it was running. My minor complaint concerns the straps on the multi-use pads; after only 2 uses, they have started to fray at the ends.