Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cooler w/ Shoulder Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line products. It's easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
My husband had rotator cuff surgery 6 days ago and this machine is now his best friend! We used it with the straps the first few days to keep in place but now he can just lay it on his shoulder by himself and remove easily when he wants. We use 3 frozen water bottles with the recommended amount of water and it lasts 8 to 10 hours. BTW, great customer service! We were able to get the machine overnight as our order from another company got lost. Representative was so helpful!
This is an awesome product and my second purchase of this Breg Polar Ice Care. I had rotator cuff surgery two years ago and it was invaluable in recovery. It is quiet, comfortable and a breeze to use. I froze 6 bottles of water and rotated 3 in & out instead of ice.
We spend the winter in Florida golfing and I occasionally get some aches in the other shoulder and missed having the Breg available. The pad is made for the shoulder but can also be be wrapped around a knee or placed elsewhere temporarily, much easier than having to replace exhausted ice packs. While not cheap, it is worth the investment to have another available, highly recommend.
My husband had major shoulder surgery and we purchased due to the reviews. Couldn’t be more pleased, keeps the water extremely cold and it’s very well insulated. Highly recommend.
The motor is whisper quiet and circulates the cold water to allow hours of cold therapy instead of changing ice packs every 20-30 minutes, well worth the reasonable price. Don't get one that passively circulates the water. You have to raise and lower the cooler to "circulate the water with those, this is way better with a motor to pump the water. The straps are not amazing but are fine, adequate. I find that crossing the shorter two under the arm is more comfortable (I have the shoulder pad). I freeze water bottles and rotate them instead of messing with ice cubes or bags of ice, very convenient tip I saw online. I put them in at breakfast, change them at lunch and again at dinner. I had rotator cuff surgery and this has helped keep me off pain meds altogether, not even Ibuprofen. Everyone's pain is different, but this will help control pain and at least reduce your need for meds. I get a lot of condensation on the hose but I live in Hawaii. I get a few drops of water when I disconnect the hose but I just put a towel under the connection and it's fine. Small inconvenience for how much it helps me. They say you can wrap cloth around the hose to minimize condensation, I haven't tried that yet. I just put a towel under where the hose rests on the floor, it's fine. This competes with that really expensive Game Ready, my doctor said I could rent that but I found this and I could buy it for less than the cost of renting Game Ready. I've never used Game Ready, I'm sure it's a fine product, but this is great and affordable. I highly recommend it to anyone needing cold therapy.
Fast delivery, friendly service! Thank you for your service!