Breg® Polar Care Cube System w/ Wrap-On Pads
The Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable for at-home cold therapy sessions.
The Polar Cube cold therapy system is an all-time best seller, it is easy to use, compact designed and makes for a must-have at-home cold therapy option.
With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy. Useful for pre-and post-op rehabilitation and recovery.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
Breg Polar Care Cube Wrap On Shoulder Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube XL Wrap On Shoulder Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Regular Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Large Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube XL Knee Pad
Breg Polar Care Cube Hip Pad
Breg Polar Care Multi Use XL Pad
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad By Yourself
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad
The Cube works well although it can be cranky some times & takes 2-3 tries to get it to start pumping. SO MUCH BETTER than ice packs as it covers the entire shoulder not just a spot. One review said to get the XL shoulder as the regular is small but the XL is actually too big for me.
Absolutely a life saver after knee replacement surgery. Highly recommend to anyone who wants and needs to keep swelling down. More swelling means more pain. This certainly is a fantastic product
Unit and parts are pretty solid.
The design is good.
Directions are clear.
Works as expected.
A one year warranty would get it a five star.
Given a choice, the compression version might be better post surgical.
Fore general soreness, light swelling, etc. the base unit should be fine.
I had rotator cuff surgery in January, got the Breg with compression. Just got my other shoulder done for the cuff, the old unit didn't work, warranty only 6 months, bummer.
Bought an open box model, it works very well, wish I had known they had an "extra large" cuff, but even though it's tight, it fits. Spoke with a rep at MCT, very responsive, knowledgable and personable, and directed me to the open box to save some $$. The cuff is a big help, one star off because the original product didn't last and it has a short warranty. Great service from MCT.
This has been a GREAT help to
alleviate swelling and control pain