Donjoy® IceMan Clear3 w/ Universal XL Pad
DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Donjoy Universal XL Dimensions:
Donjoy XL Universal W Extended Hose Dimensions:
My surgery is August 10th, hoping this works like a charm in healing process. Looks like it's going to help me, glad I purchased this product.
Right hip replacement surgery for my wif. Was east to set up and use. We froze 6oz bottles of sater instead of ice cubes. Worked great.
My husband had knee replacement surgery. This is a must. We couldn’t keep up with icing his knee without this machine.
Went ahead and made purchase since he’ll be having other knee in August.
We got this machine as it was suggested by our therapist for a total knee replacement patient. The set up was very easy. It's is very portable and easy to use. A few things that be improved is to add a On/Off switch, the cord that is in the BIN gets a bit in the way when you are trying to empty and fill the water unless you wrap it around each time.in the instructions it should mention how long the coolness should last time frame wise.and be specific that ice should be filled to the top of mine just like water. Overall great product.
This device is well worth the money. I struggled for a couple of days with ice packs after major knee surgery. The swelling was unbelievable. My sister went and bought this wonderful delivery system for keeping my knee iced. This is day three of using it and my swelling is almost gone. I am able to keep it on all night and I believe it will accelerate my progress greatly! Buy one. Sooner or later someone will need it.