DonJoy® Iceman Classic3 w/ Wrap-On Pads
DonJoy IceMan Classic3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan Classic3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Donjoy Universal Regular Dimensions:
Donjoy Universal XL Dimensions:
Donjoy Small Shoulder Dimensions:
Donjoy Regular Shoulder Dimensions:
Donjoy XL Universal W Extended Hose Dimensions:
I ordered this a little too late after my bunion surgery. Wish I had it for days 1-3. Easy to use, but cumbersome to move around if you are not ambulating. Otherwise, it saves getting up and swapping out gel packs and bags of ice. At least I'll have it for my surgery when I do my other foot!
I first rented a unit from a medical supply company after my knee replacement. I friend offered to let me borrow his Donjoy Iceman Classic 3 unit after he realized I had rented a unit. The rented unit was MUCH more work to use - much heavier and not nearly as portable. I love the convenience of the Donjoy unit that I purchased on! It travels easily so I can take it with me when I travel!
Compared to older models, this one has some short comings. The cooler tub is poorly insulated. Moisture condensates on the outside of the cooler, a full tub of ice only lasts about 6 hours. This unit has less capacity than the older tub. It’s still a good product for the use, but has taken steps backwards in development.
Without this unit I don’t know where I’d be. The relief I got from this unit was amazing.
This machine has been great for maintaining cold therapy to my post op shoulder.
It is difficult to unhook/hook one handed. One of the tubes keeps going up foam insulation.
I wish it had an off/off switch, and even better, a timer.
But, all in all, a great product