- Pad Sizing
- Breg Polar Care Cube Wrap-On Knee Pad Explainer Video:
Breg® Polar Care Cube Replacement Pads
The Breg® Wrap-On Replacement Pad features an ergonomic design, providing exceptional coverage and patient comfort. The pad connects seamlessly with the Breg Polar Care Glacier & Cube & Cub systems. See instructions below to match connection type.
- Elastic straps offer static compression while holding the pad firmly in place.
- WrapOn Pads may be used with the Polar Care Glacier, Cube, and Cub only.
- IMPORTANT: Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
- The water impermeable Sterile Polar Dressings offered by Breg (sold separately here) provide a complete barrier between the pad and the patient's skin.
**ATTENTION**: Please verify the connection type prior to ordering. If your hose connection looks exactly like this, then you are about to order the correct pad for your device. This connection type is for the Breg Polar Care CUBE.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
Breg Polar Care Cube Service Video
PLEASE NOTE: A barrier must be applied between the Polar Pad and the patient’s skin.
I recently had shoulder repair and had the flat piece for my back when I had it done but didn’t have the shoulder piece I ordered it and it was a big difference in treating my shoulder with the ice machine. This product is a an awesome product when you are in pain and needing cold therapy
I don't know how I would have made it through 2 knee replacements without this product.
Thank you a million times
It is working beautifully. My knee is much less swollen and painful. I relied on my Polar Cube in the past when my knee flared up. I am so glad I could replace the wrap that my dog used as a chew toy. I have a shoulder wrap too and it is equally helpful.
My replacement pad was so much better than I thought. The one I had been using was from the hospital. I just assumed the replacement would be the same. The replacement pad fits tighter and gets colder than the other one I had. I highly recommend this product. It also came quickly. What a great company!!
Very well made item.