Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler w/ Knee Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC System is a precision engineered cold therapy product that is designed to integrate with RICE-type rehabilitation methods. It combines focused compression with cold therapy. Simple, direct design and straightforward operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home rehab therapy regimens. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control over swelling so you minimize discomfort and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and consistent cold therapy.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy are clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both a motorized system as well as a gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Thigh Circumference Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff 18"-23"
- Thigh Circumference Large Knee Cryo/Cuff20"-31"
I ordered th extra large but man it’s big
Drs instructed me to purchase one of these from them at their price back in 2013 when I had my first knee surgery. It was great and I used it until I wore it out. Now having my knee replaced and I knew I wanted another one for my recovery. They are great.
The Cryo Cuff IC is much better than just icing your knee, Fits well and keeps area cold without being uncomfortable. Easy to operate. I like the intermittant localized pressure.
Quick delivery easy to use lite weight.
It was delivered on time and everything was in the box. I put it together with ease. My foot surgery is April 5th. They will put the foot cuff on me during surgery before they put the splint on. I will let you know after surgery how it works. I am certain it will work fine.