Aircast® A60 Ankle Support Brace
Designed with the athlete in mind, the Aircast® A60 Ankle Support Brace is ideal for anyone who is looking to prevent an ankle injury. The A60 provides support at the weakest point of the ankle, thus preventing an ankle sprain.
The A60 design incorporates a stabilizer located on either side of the ankle, which is molded at a 60-degree angle to help guard against ankle sprains and rollovers.
Comfort is one of the features that make the A60 one of our best selling ankle braces. Manufactured from Breath-O-Prene material, you'll stay comfortably cool and dry during use. The light-weight anatomic design enhances your comfort because it easily fits in athletic footwear without creating additional bulk.
- SINGLE STRAP APPLICATION It takes just seconds to apply and adjust the brace to get the perfect fit.
- 60° STABILIZER GUARDS Helps prevent rollovers and ankle sprains.
- SLEEK, ANATOMIC DESIGN You'll enjoy a comfortable, bulk-free fit.
- BREATH-O-PRENE FABRIC This breathable fabric keeps your foot and ankle cool and dry during use.
- SPORTS PROTECTION Great support for all sports.
- WATERPROOF Can be worn in the water. Rinse with cool water and air dry after use.
Click on the Size Chart tab above to learn how to measure your ankle to determine what brace size you need.
PRO TIP: If your ankle is recently injured, currently swollen or expecting it to be swollen, take that into account when choosing a size.
|Size||Men's Shoe Size||Women's Shoe Size|
|Small||Up to 7||5 to 8.5|
|Medium||7.5 to 11.5||9-13|
Good product but no information to size the braces, my are to large but not returning b/c others stated it was a difficult process.
Been using these for years good support.
It's an outstanding brace and would absolutely be what was needed; however, the sizing is off. A 9.0-9.5 is too small. I have an ankle that needs to be replaced and am trying to avoid as long as possible. Your magnificent brace could help with that only it's too small - the ankle bracing isn't far enough apart - each needs to be "set back" further so as to accommodate the ankle. I'm tired of having to return braces because they are not sized correctly.
Very good and ordered one for my left foot
The Aircraft A60 ankle support brace is the perfect brace for tendonitis in the ankle!