Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs
The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I haven’t used it yet. I’m having a total knee replacement and will use it after surgery.
Delivered cold as stated. Ice lasted all day for frequent uses. Very pleased
My only criticism of Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs is indicative of products shared by numerous language markets where more effort is directed to the mundane product description yet the valuable instructional information regarding application is sadly left to diagrams that at best leave much to one’s imagination. While it may initially require an extra set of hands, once assembled, it can be worn and attached by the patient. The numerous Velco attachments might best be improved with a numbering system 1-1,2-2, etc. to facilitate the initial setup.
I had shoulder surgery before, this is my second surgery. This ice machine is the best investment for any recovery for an injury or post surgery. I use this over all prescribed pain medication. Additionally, it is reasonable priced and a great long term investment.
Highly recommended - this gives constant, accurate icing. Product allowed constant icing following my husband's knee replacement surgery, and his swelling was minimal. He said the cold and compression reduced pain. Compression is not strong and can be adjusted. Surgeon allowed us to ice with no limitations using the machine, so we kept it on when he was lying down or sitting. Tip: 3 frozen water bottles fit inside cooler. I kept 3 freezing in the freezer and rotated. This kept water cold for long periods and made refilling the cooler much easier. MY ADVICE: NEVER HAVE SURGERY WITHOUT ONE. It's truly a lifesaver.