The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Very happy with this product, was in a lot of pain after Total knee replacement, had a lot of swelling , Put on the
knee wrap ,started circulating the ice water for two hours, I could not believe how much it helped, so much of the pain disappeared and lasted for a very long time, thinking of getting the ankle wrap also. You won't be sorry you purchased this !
Easiest way to ice when having to do it regularly.
I got my first Cryocuff after knee surgery in 2012. It allowed me to ice down my knee more easily. Unfortunately, after about a year of using it (longer story about that knee surgery. It was #4 at the time), it broke with the help of an exuberant puppy. Well, I had to have surgery #5 on that knee March 12th, 2021. Instead of doing the rental unit from my orthopedic office, I bought another Cryocuff. I am extremely satisfied with the product and it came in faster than originally anticipated. Again, love the product!
This is the first one that I purchased from My Cold Therapy and the communications from them were great and, like I said before, the product came in faster than originally anticipated! My Cold Therapy was also cheaper than most of the other places that I looked at for this.. So, because of all the above, I'm rating both the company and the product at 5 stars.
I will be using My Cold Therapy for anything else that I might need for my Cryocuff (I also bought the shoulder cuff on this order) like replacement or additional cuffs in the future.
The shoulder cold therapy worked fine. Helped the swelling go down when needed. Thanks
I have only had it a few days, and only used it three times. But so far I am very pleased.