Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs
The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I was so impressed with this company. I ordered my unit and it arrived the next day. I was hurting so it was a welcome site. Product works great and very easy to transport around
This cuff is easy to use and functions well. Only issue I have is that I am a thin man and the shoulder cuff slips off. Could use another piece of velcro to hold tighter to secure the cuf higher on the shoulder closer to the neck.
If you have knee issues with swelling and pain, this product is a must have. Easy to set up and use, it greatly reduces any swelling and eases your knee pain.
I highly recommend this product.
Where do I start ?? This "cuff" is awesome ! Just had total onee replacement surgery....didnt have this until 6 days after surgery ... HUGE mistake ! After dealing with gel packs trying to get them to stay in place, getting warm after 20 min cause my knee was so hot (normal after TKR surgery) not to mention uncomfortable as they are so cold one minute and warm the next, they dont conform to your knee etc etc.
They are basically a HUGE PIA.
This is so great ! Water is cold but not freezing and stays cold for at least a few hours (excellent for overnight ) It forms to your leg and feels so good ! I cant reccomend this enough !!! Just dont make the same mistake i did ... order before your surgery so you have it !
I freeze bottles of water (instead of using ice cubes) add water to fill line and let it do its thing. Also, love that you can order other cuffs for different areas of your body. No more gel packs for me .....Aircast Cyro Cuff everytime for me !
IMHO all orthopedic surgeons should prescribe this wonderful device for patients postoperative recovery. The pain relief and swelling prevention are unparalleled. It's also comfortable and convenient. It's easy to use.. It's so soothing. The price is well worth it. This is a no-brainer. Get it!