The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Universal Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
After surgery setting it up was a bit difficult and it was not as cold as hoped continuously.
Works great. Love it.
called company and left message. they returned my call within minutes. questions answered and i was told product would ship that day. i placed order and it was shipped that day.
cryocuff is a fantastic product. simple to use. cold therapy is not uncomfortable like ice packs so you can use for longer time periods with comfort. pulse system is great. i had rotator cuff surgery and used it for most of the first day and it definitely reduced pain and swelling. shoulder cuff conforms perfectly to the shoulder so you can just lay it on your shoulder if you don't need pulse. worth the extra money for motorized version.
nothing to review, I don't have the item yet, was supposed to be delivered Friday???
I bought this shoulder cuff on a recommendation from my neighbor for my husband who recently had shoulder/rotator cuff surgery. The sales rep was very helpful and delivery was as promised...even a little earlier (I requested 2nd day delivery which was a little pricey). The problem was putting it together with all the Velcro and I had to call my neighbor to show me how to put it on my husband. I have one suggestion for the manufacture/distributor. Somewhere on the tube or canister they should have put some kind of cut-off valve to prevent the water from dripping out of the tube when you undo the tube from the cuff.