Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Cryo Cuffs
The Cryo Cuff compression wraps are designed specifically for the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler (can also connect to the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit).
The Aircast Cryo Cuff IC Cooler + Compression Wraps combination helps to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduces pain to target areas. Anatomically designed for a snug fit.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
|11A01||Cooler + Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff||18" - 23"||Medium|
|11B01||Cooler + Large Knee Cryo/Cuff||20" - 31"||Large|
|13A01||Cooler + Large Thigh Cryo/Cuff||17" - 23"||Large|
|13B01||Cooler + XL Thigh Cryo/Cuff||20" - 27"||X Large|
|10C01||Cooler + Medium Foot Cryo/Cuff||9" - 13"||Medium|
|10B01||Cooler + Large Foot Cryo/Cuff||10" - 17"||Large|
|12A01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||32" - 48"||Universal|
|12B01||Cooler + Small Shoulder Cryo/Cuff||<32"||Small|
|12AXL01||Cooler + Shoulder Cryo/Cuff w/ XL Strap||42" - 54"||Universal|
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I ordered fir my son who was having shoulder surgery. I was having trouble online and called at 4 when they close, not only was my call answered but they made sure to complete my order and get it out for shipment- I received it two days letter. It was simple to use and helped with pain.
This device is basically a much less expensive version of what the use at the Physical Therapy facility I went to and fits equally well and provides relief. Separately, due to it's design it's more effective than trying to hold unsecure icepacks on your shoulder when trying to ice the shoulder at home.
We have been using the Aircast Cryo-cuff units for years. They are great, durable and well designed. My wife and I have had surgeries on Shoulders, Knees, arms, hands, feet and ankles and have cuff units for all. On one surgery we were given a unit (not Cryocuff) that recirculated continuously. After numerous trips to the store for ice (chips or cubes only) , that our refrigerator and ice machine could not make enough of, and at quite a bit of cost, we gave up on that machine, and ordered an appropriate ankle cuff. The ice usage on the Aircast is extremely efficient in its cooling, giving you many hours of use, without excessive ice use. The IC cooler can be filled with any kind of Ice bases on general sizing. We have frozen compatible ice blocks in containers and have had up to 24 hours or more based on personal usage and at almost no out of pocket costs. The cuffs are extremely durable and do a better and easier job of cooling the injury than anything we have used. Depending on what you need, we have found them very economical to purchase, even without insurance coverage.
Easy to assemble and use. Used it after shoulder surgery, did and excellent job of controlling swelling and pain.
Highly recommend this product.
I used this for shoulder replacement surgery this December and am pleased beyond imagination. I have used very few pain pills even in physical therapy. I would recommend this to anyone needing surgery. I don’t know why Dr’s and PT’s don’t jump on this product for their patients