AirCast Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Trauma - Post-Op Treatment - Rehabilitation - Inflammatory Treatment - Chronic Pain - Recurrent Joint Swelling
One of the best things I have ever purchased to aid in my recovery from great toe fusion.
First of all, have to say very impressed with how quickly this item got to me! Second, I had a few questions and they were very quick to answer all of my questions thoroughly. Lastly, the product itself is great. It's easy to get it filled with water/ice, easy to raise up to let pressure build, and then you just plug it in and let it cycle. Has been doing wonders for my swelling and recovery (torn achilles/surgery).
I crushed my heel in 2007 (a plate and 9 screws) and had one from back then but lost it in a move. This company is THE BEST! The pump makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE. Super fast shipping, communication A+. Quality product. Thank you so much!!
I ordered this on January 30th and the velcro strap on the ankle is coming off already. The cold therapy boot works great and would have given the product 5 stars if not for the poor quality.
Sorry about the issue. Aircast is sending a new pad. Please let us know if you have any other issues.
Really feels great after a day on my foot after surgery