AirCast Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Trauma - Post-Op Treatment - Rehabilitation - Inflammatory Treatment - Chronic Pain - Recurrent Joint Swelling
Less than a week out from ankle reconstruction my doc cleared me to start using this. A real life saver. The cold and compression are making a huge difference with my recovery. Easy to use and set up and VERY worth it.
The best product and very effective!
I had a ankle injury requiring ORIF surgery and loved the cryo therapy during physical therapy, but was wishing to have the convenience of having that treatment at home whenever my swelling kicked up. So when I saw this Aircast unit, I ordered it without a second thought. This delivers all the benefits of the machine my PT was using but gives me so much convenience to use it multiple times as needed throughout my day, most especially at the end of the day when my swelling is at its worst. This is a great product at an affordable price. No leaking or messy connections/hoses so far also. Most importantly it does exactly what I needed it to do.
Soothing! I love this system! Easy to use, comfortable around my ankle, especially the sensitive incision site. I use it will sitting at my desk, working from home. Love it!
This is great after ankle replacement. I was also able to use it for back pain. You can open it up & it just fit on my lower back! BAM!!