AirCast Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Trauma - Post-Op Treatment - Rehabilitation - Inflammatory Treatment - Chronic Pain - Recurrent Joint Swelling
I had bunion surgery 5 weeks ago and suffered with pain and swelling despite rest/ice and elevation
I received my Cold Therapy one week ago and started using it immediately— and the results are much reduced swelling and it feels SO much better!
I have CRPS in my foot, and at night any any time my foot can’t remain elevated I deal with intense burning pain and edema. The cooling of the unit helps manage the burning pain and the pump significantly decreases swelling.
My only complaint would be that neither the unit pictured not the description seem to indicate that the pump has to be plugged into a wall outlet and is not battery operated. As I was purchasing this in part to help manage a long distance move that would have been helpful information. That being said, I’ve purchased an adapter to convert the lighter outlet to a power outlet that the unit can plug into for the ride.
This is one of the best therapy tools to manage swelling. I had reconstructive ankle surgery and had swelling over my entire foot. The ice + water in the cooler is pressurized into the blue bootie for total for coverage except the bottom of the foot. Beats ice packs easily because of the coverage and compression + the chilled water keeps in the cooler for 6+ hours for multiple uses. I would've given this 5-stars except the top velcro strap wasn't glued properly to the bootie so the fit isn't snug. Aircast is replacing the bootie but it's currently backordered.
It’s been almost 2 weeks and my ankle is so much better. This machine is amazing. Extremely thankful for the person who invented this!
I like the machine, my only complaint is that I wish the compression was stronger.