Aircast® Cryo Cuff Tube Assembly
Original OEM part. Be sure to purchase OEM parts only to keep your product warranty from being voided.
The Aircast Cryo Cuff Tube Assembly is an easy, economical way to replace the worn-down tubing in your Aircast Cryo Cuff system. The insulated tubing keeps the water cold. The tubing easily connects the cooler to various Aircast pads.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Ordered to replace my old one! Fit and worked well as I expected!
Very quick with shipping out the part I needed.
Ordered replacement tube for older CryoCuff unit. Fit and works well.