The Aircast Cryo Cuff Tube Assembly is an easy, economical way to replace the worn-down tubing in your Aircast Cryo Cuff system. The insulated tubing keeps the water cold. The tubing easily connects the cooler to various Aircast pads.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Very quick with shipping out the part I needed.
Ordered replacement tube for older CryoCuff unit. Fit and works well.
Tubing came in a timely fashion, it is made from a different type of insulation than the original; however, it fits correctly and works just fine.
Easy ordering. Quick delivery. Great followup.
These items were delivered promptly. My wife has really found these items to be a helpful part of her therapy.