Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler w/ Elbow Pad
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
AirCast Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit w/ Elbow Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
Area of the Body
Circumference or Length
Whats in the box
- Aircast Cooler
- Aircast Pad( Must be selected by patient)
- Aircast power cord
- Straps that secure pad.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.