Aircast® Gravity Cuff Replacement Wraps
The Aircast Gravity Cuff wraps are designed for and easily connect to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The cuff wraps help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduce pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The original bag lost it's Velcro, had to replace. The replacement works better. Cools faster and fits better.
I purchased these items to have on hand along with my knee cuff.
Can't type much. (Dominant arm in Cryo Cuff as I recover from shoulder surgery.) This cuff works great! Holds my arm still better than the sling the surgeon gave me. I can lay in bed and get some sleep while it keeps my shoulder in placed and iced. No problems.
So far so good just hope it helps in the long run. Torn ankle tendon and after surgery still in pain. Was recommended to purchase this and it feels pretty good after a long day on my feet.
Received the product 2 days early than expected. Great service getting it out quickly.