The Aircast Gravity Cuff wraps are designed for and easily connect to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The cuff wraps help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduce pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Great product. Ordering was easy. The cuff worked as advertised and helped me recover from knee replacement surgery much more comfortably.
I can’t imagine recovery from knee surgery without one of these.
works as advertised - low cost - great bang for the buck - it really helps - as good as machine costing $1000's of dollars
The cryo cuff shoulder attachment is by far one of the best purchases that you will make after an injury or surgery to your shoulder. Using this machine, you will not feel pain and be able to sleep through the night. At least that's what I found and also my friend that had rotator cuff surgery did too. The website filled my order quickly and communicated very well throughout the entire process. It was my own fault, but I waited to order the cuff only 3 days before my actual surgery date. Fortunately, I was able to receive my product at the end of the day on my day of surgery! I cannot recommend this product enough. Don't bother looking around just buy it now so you'll be prepared. The standard size cuff was perfect. I am glad I didn't get one any bigger, since you want that ice cold water pack form fitting nicely around your shoulder. I am healing nicely and I know it's due to a decrease in pain.
Staff was understanding of the need for urgent delivery, and accommodated my needs.