Aircast® Gravity Cuff Replacement Wraps
The Aircast Gravity Cuff wraps are designed for and easily connect to either the Cryo Cuff I/C Motorized Cooler or the Cryo Cuff Gravity Therapy Unit. The cuff wraps help to minimize hemarthrosis, swelling and reduce pain. Anatomically designed to completely fit the knee.
- Anatomic cuff design for complete coverage of the affected area
- Measured compression for patient comfort
- Controlled cold eliminates the risk of tissue damage
- Detachable cooler allows for uninterrupted treatment
- Sizes for both adult and pediatric patients
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Replacement knee pad much better than previous model.
Placed my order & it was shipped the same day! The knee wrap is made of very durable material. It will easily make it through two knee replacements!
Our knee cuff has been use through 4 knee surgeries plus some injuries. The old cuff has held up well to all of the use. The only issue was the Velcro was not holding. I ordered a new cuff and it works great. The Aircast gravity system has worked great and the company has supported us well at reasonable prices. We have also replaced the air compressor cap and again the company shipped it quickly and it works as expected. We are a very satisficed customer!
The original bag lost it's Velcro, had to replace. The replacement works better. Cools faster and fits better.