Breg® Polar Care Cube W/ Universal Polar Pad
The Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable. It’s easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
I bought the Polar Care Cube in preparation for knee replacement surgery. I gave it a test run & everything worked well. I will use pre-surgery for pain and/or swelling.
My primary purpose is to help with post surgery pain & swelling. My surgery is a few months away. So I am just getting prepared 🤷🏼♂️.
We borrowed this exact Berg Polar Care Cube after my wife’s knee replacement, but had to return it when the owner needed it back! My wife really liked the ease of use and the job it did on her knee after physical therapy! So, why not buy the exact one since we were very happy with it!
This machine is allowing me to get relief from my post-op pain. I am using the machine most of the day to reduce swelling. Thank you Breg Polar Cube.
have no idea how i could of managed without it. the day after surgery we commenced use, alternating hour on hour off. absolutely phenomenal and convenient as well. reading another customer comment we use 4 small frozen water bottles and one ice cube tray (plus water of course) and it works perfectly for 6 hours at a time (while another 4 bottles await in the freezer).. it not only helps reduce the swelling but also contributes to the pain management. she feels it is working so well that if i wait too long to restart she vehemently reminds me and demands immediate turn back on. wonderful product, can't say enough good things about it. smooth quiet motor, easy hook up (could use 2 long straps instead of a short and a long), no leaks, retains ideal operating temp for at least 6 hours -haven't tried longer- the alternative to this beautiful machine is having to deal with multiple ice bags instead. no contest. on top of which the more than reasonable cost makes even a better buy
Works as advertised!