Breg® Polar Care Cube W/ Universal Polar Pad
The Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable. It’s easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
This was a great pain relief for me and saved from using drugs to control the pain during the day. After total knee replacement surgery. It also helped too relief the swelling. I would recommend this to anyone having any surgery.
My husband had extensive rotator cuff repair surgery and a friend let us borrow his Cube. It was amazing! My husband loved it so much that we bought our own and he uses it daily to relieve his tired shoulder after his physical therapy. The convenience of not strapping on a hard, bulky ice pad is worth every penny! Highly recommend!
I wish I had purchased this years ago. I am 37 years own with a bone-on-bone knee condition in both knees from years of collegiate football injuries. I get join inflammation, discomfort, popping, cracking, all of the typical symptoms of bad knees. This thing allows me to ice my knees for an extended period of time at a safe and comfortable temperature. The cool water opposed to ice around my knee just feels much more therapeutic than having big mounds of iced bags wrapped with ACE bandages around my knees. Take it from someone that probably has knees that are worst then the majority of the people who visit this site that this is a well worthy purchase.
Two years ago I had knee surgery (meniscus repair) and borrowed one of these from a friend who had a knee replacement. I simply loved how it helped keep me pain free and manage swelling. I just bought one for myself because I tore my meniscus again and require surgery to repair. So I'm being proactive with my purchase. I however did buy the universal pad so that should I incur any other injuries I have my bases covered.
After ACL surgery, this unit played a major role in my pain management! 4 frozen water bottles in the corners provided 4-6 hours of continuous pain relief. I can’t imagine going through recovery without this machine!