Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cooler w/ Hip Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
I can’t say enough good things, takes ease of finding missing ice pack you thought you had, and convenience of plugging in and taking a nap…Love it I see more use in future…
Thank you Kindly
I have not used this yet. My hip surgeon advised me to get it in preparation for my upcoming surgery. I had my other hip operated on 5 years ago and had bought one of these for the same reason. Unfortunately, I gave it away to Goodwill's medical equipment branch after my hip healed, not thinking my other hip would go out in a few more years.
Having said that, the rubber seal on this one is a bit crooked and harder to get into position. So much so, the joint with the handle started to show stress discoloration (whitening) as I tried to reopen it because the lid was slightly misplaced. As time is growing short, I have not tried sending it back for replacement and just hope it stays together in future use. If the handle brakes off, there's nothing to hold the lid in place.
So while it seems like a decent piece of equipment, a bit more quality control is needed on the placement of the lid's seal so that it seats properly.
My cooler with hip pad has functioned beautifully. Cold is immediate and even over the entire area I needed therapy on.
Works wonderfully, much more robust than expected.
Purchased before my hip surgery and it has been amazing! Much easier than a regular ice pack and stays in place where it's needed!