Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cooler w/ Shoulder Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line products. It's easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Instructions for XL sized Shoulder Pad
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad By Yourself
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad
could manage as well with out it!!
My insurance didn’t cover the cost and I was told it cost around 500 dollars to rent, so this was a bargain. It has been a lifesaver after my shoulder surgery. Post-op pain has been very minimal. I wish it had a on/off button is my only issue.
Game changer, can’t imagine going through this without it! My wife froze hockey puck size ice in small Tupperware containers, last much longer.
Great product to have after shoulder surgery. Easy to use and my husband who had the surgery would agree and say this is totally worth purchasing. Just a tip- we have bought bags of ice from the store as our refrigerator ice maker was not keeping up very well. Still recommend even with that added step. Also customer service has been great. I really appreciate a company with good customer service.
As before the service was great and the operation of the Polar Ice machine has been everything expected. when the wrong pad was order it was immediately replaced with the correct one. This has been most helpful in controlling the swelling of my right thigh that the prosthetic break through the femur from the inside out. four hour operation with four units of blood give so controlling the swelling has been important.