The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line products. It's easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
The motor is whisper quiet and circulates the cold water to allow hours of cold therapy instead of changing ice packs every 20-30 minutes, well worth the reasonable price. Don't get one that passively circulates the water. You have to raise and lower the cooler to "circulate the water with those, this is way better with a motor to pump the water. The straps are not amazing but are fine, adequate. I find that crossing the shorter two under the arm is more comfortable (I have the shoulder pad). I freeze water bottles and rotate them instead of messing with ice cubes or bags of ice, very convenient tip I saw online. I put them in at breakfast, change them at lunch and again at dinner. I had rotator cuff surgery and this has helped keep me off pain meds altogether, not even Ibuprofen. Everyone's pain is different, but this will help control pain and at least reduce your need for meds. I get a lot of condensation on the hose but I live in Hawaii. I get a few drops of water when I disconnect the hose but I just put a towel under the connection and it's fine. Small inconvenience for how much it helps me. They say you can wrap cloth around the hose to minimize condensation, I haven't tried that yet. I just put a towel under where the hose rests on the floor, it's fine. This competes with that really expensive Game Ready, my doctor said I could rent that but I found this and I could buy it for less than the cost of renting Game Ready. I've never used Game Ready, I'm sure it's a fine product, but this is great and affordable. I highly recommend it to anyone needing cold therapy.
Fast delivery, friendly service! Thank you for your service!
I recently had reconstructive shoulder surgery and needed an effective way of icing. This is an excellent product, very easy to use and the customer service has been great.
The first time I had one of these was when I was sent home from the hospital after my shoulder surgery and it was a lifesaver then and it is again now almost 6 years later. I should never have gotten rid of the first one but was moving into a smaller home and was not using it at the time. But when my shoulder started bothering me again I started wishing I had it. So luckily I was able to find it online and purchase another one I can’t say enough about how great this product works with helping with shoulder pain it was bothering me so bad I was having trouble sleeping at night and wake up in pain and not be able to go back to sleep now I can ice my shoulder and go back to sleep it’s a great product the shipping was super fast grand and I paid for the fast shipping but I ordered it at like 1:00 am and it shipped out the next day and I have it the following day it is truly worth the money