Breg® Polar Care Kodiak Cooler w/ Shoulder Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line products. It's easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Instructions for XL sized Shoulder Pad
This is an awesome machine to have at home following surgery, but also great to have on hand for sports injuries. It is really easy to set up and maintain. No leaks (yet), but we've only had it for less than a week. It functions well enough for our daughter to sleep through the night following shoulder surgery. She loves it!
I purchased prior to my rotator cuff surgery. I highly recommend this product, it is a lifesaver. Instead of ice I used four frozen bottles of water and then switch them out once they melted. Best investment ever. Just buy it!!
The Polar Kodiak is a solid product. I have used and returned other brands because of poor quality. The Polar Kodiak is simple to use and works like promised.
If you wear a t-shirt or place a towel between the cooling pad and your skin, you can avoid buying the accessory pads. They are mainly for multiple use by more than one person.
Instead of ice in machine, freeze water bottles, and then install water bottles in machine, it works great. Every 6 or 7 hour replace water bottles (4 to 5 water bottles) with frozen bottles!!!
Great product! Quality construction and works as described. Also, I contacted the vendor directly prior to purchase. The engagement was professional and the subject matter expertise was very refreshing!
The relief this product provides from (a pretty involved) shoulder repair has been invaluable.