Breg® Polar Care Kodiak w/ Universal Multi-Use Pad
The Polar Care Kodiak Cold Therapy System is the most convenient and versatile offering in Breg's Polar Care line. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use.With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique Intelli-Flo pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. Intelli-Flo Pad are compatible with the Breg Polar Care Kodiak pads ONLY.
- Part # 10240 Intelli-Flo Pad, Multi-Use 13.5” x 14.25”
- Part # 10230 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10235 Intelli-Flo Pad, Knee w/Compression 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10220 Intelli-Flo Pad, Shoulder 13.5” x 14”
- Part # 10225 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Shoulder 13” x 21”
- Part # 10280 Intelli-Flo Pad, Hip 13” x 20”
- Part # 10210 Intelli-Flo Pad, Ankle 12.75” x 18.5”
- Part # 10250 Intelli-Flo Pad, Back 8.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 02508 Intelli-Flo Pad, XL Knee 8.25” x 9.75”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Kodiak Instructions for Use
Our 12 yr old ice machine developed a leak so needed a new one. They work excellent older one has been used many many times. I fixed old one but will use it as a back up. Very strong machine
I could not have made it through my total knee replacement without this product. It was easy to operate and to release & plug as needed. I used it for 20 mins. each hour during my awake times day & night. This, and elevation, kept me from needing pain medication as much as was anticipated.
I bought the Kodiak with the multi-use pad after knee surgery and it was the best way to ice the knee that I have ever used. Stays cold all day and evenly for the full area of the pad. No more sweaty ice packs that only stay cold for a little while. It is very simple to set up and to empty out. Fully recommend the product.
Torn ACL this unit is a lifesaver. It's an absolute must-have after surgery.
I had surgery for a torn meniscus 2 days ago. I used this machine diligently for the past 2 days. I removed the bandages today and there is barely any swelling on or around the knee. Because of the ice's soothing function, I did not have to take any painkillers. If I had one recommendation, the company would add an ON/OFF switch to the machine.