Ossur Cold Rush® Cold Pads are convenient and easy-to-use, delivering at-home cold therapy when and where you need it. These Ossur replacement pads are perfect for those looking to purchase additional Ossur Cold Rush Pads where they already have the cooler and need a different pad type.
These Ossur Cold Rush® Compact pads are sold without the cooler. If you are looking for the cooler/pad combination, please see the Ossur Cold Rush® page.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The Össur Cold Rush unit is a class 2 Medical Device as determined by the FDA. This product must be prescribed by a physician and Cold Rush Pads must never come in direct contact with the skin.
I borrowed the Cold Rush appliance from a friend to provide an easy-to-use cold pad for my hip after hip replacement surgery. The borrowed appliance was old and the cold pad leaked. I bought the new pad as a replacement and it worked well, no leaks.
The machine is amazing. I received it when I got rotator rotator surgery and I love it and seriously thinking about ordering the other attachments too.
Love the cold Rush Pads. Best invention ever. Works easily and stays cold for almost 24 hours. Very happy person here
Excellent, except I did not like reading that the pad was to be discarded after one post-surgery use. Why doesn't it store and remain in good condition for a future use? $40-60 for a replacement pad is very expensive for every post surgery project or another family member with injury.
On line chat is useless. Asked three times for pictures of and measurements for two pads and was never given exact pictures or exact measurements of either pad.
In 30 minutes my husband found another site which accommodated our needs. In 12 hours I had no answers from this site.
••••••This allowing only 5 star reviews is unacceptable . I would only give 1Star or none.!