Cold Rush’s holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top-selling units and an industry-leading ice to- water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisper quiet and compact, weighing just 4.6 lbs.
Go with the flow. By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations. Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibels) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries. Stay cooler, longer! The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours. No igloos! Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
The Össur Cold Rush unit is a class 2 Medical Device as determined by the FDA. This product must be prescribed by a physician and Cold Rush Pads must never come in direct contact with the skin.
Love the cold Rush Pads. Best invention ever. Works easily and stays cold for almost 24 hours. Very happy person here
Excellent, except I did not like reading that the pad was to be discarded after one post-surgery use. Why doesn't it store and remain in good condition for a future use? $40-60 for a replacement pad is very expensive for every post surgery project or another family member with injury.
We bought this machine for my son's hip surgery. He used it for a couple of weeks--worked great. Brought the machine out three months later for his second hip surgery, and within minutes, he found that the pad was leaking water. Called Ossur. They do not stand behind their products. The pad has a 30 day warranty which suggests that this is something that isn't supposed to last, I guess. The pad costs 50 dollars. This is very disappointing.
On line chat is useless. Asked three times for pictures of and measurements for two pads and was never given exact pictures or exact measurements of either pad.
In 30 minutes my husband found another site which accommodated our needs. In 12 hours I had no answers from this site.
••••••This allowing only 5 star reviews is unacceptable . I would only give 1Star or none.!
Haven't received them yet.