Cold Rush's features a strong water flow-rate and durable motor. It is quiet, compact and weighs under 5lbs.
The Cold Rush is easy to use and very convenient. The settings make the Cold Rush easy to use at home or in the office/clinic.
- The Cold Rush brushless motor is quiet and reliable.
- Cold therapy pain relief for up to 4 continuous hours.
- Locking lid improves insulation and mitigates possible spills
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Works great for my low back
thank you! received in record time (way faster than
Amazon prime). machine works great. we are glad we got it.
We made this call to ask questions on the machine I needed. The gentlemen was very knowledgeable and helpful. Based on his suggestions we jumped on the computer and ordered immediately.
My total knee replacement was Wednesday and my COLD THERAPY SYSTEM was delivered by noon before I was home from the hospital.
Very easy to use. Love it so far.
Shut the unit off after using it and stored it away. Got it out to loan it to someone and pump did not run. Medical items should be better quality. I now have to borrow one. A Breg made in 1993, still works.
Very easy to use! Came with good instructions.