Cold Rush’s holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top-selling units and industry-leading ice to- water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisper quiet and compact, weighing just 4.6 lbs.
Cold Rush is convenient, quiet and easy-to-use, delivering cold therapy when and where you need it. The single flow setting and easy fill instructions make this motorized device perfect for use in the clinical setting, or home.
- Go with the flow. By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations.
- Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibels) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries.
- Stay cooler, longer! The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours.
- No igloos! Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Works great for my low back
Very effective and efficient.
Fantastic unit, highly recommended. It has helped me recover from knee surgery.
Looks like an excellent product. Will use in two weeks. Thanks.
Love it. Never too cold so can lay on it for as long as I want. It really helps with my sacral pain