Ossur Cold Rush Cooler w/ Shoulder Pad
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Cold Rush’s holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top-selling units and industry-leading ice to- water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisper quiet and compact, weighing just 4.6 lbs.
Cold Rush is convenient, quiet and easy-to-use, delivering cold therapy when and where you need it. The single flow setting and easy fill instructions make this motorized device perfect for use in the clinical setting, or home.
- By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations.
- Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibels) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries.
- The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours.
- Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Ossur Unboxing Video: