Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Cooler w/ Knee Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC System is a precision engineered cold therapy product that is designed to integrate with RICE-type rehabilitation methods. It combines focused compression with cold therapy. Simple, direct design and straightforward operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home rehab therapy regimens. Cryo Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control over swelling so you minimize discomfort and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and consistent cold therapy.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy are clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both a motorized system as well as a gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Thigh Circumference Medium Knee Cryo/Cuff 18"-23"
- Thigh Circumference Large Knee Cryo/Cuff20"-31"
I bought this product in anticipation of my upcoming knee replacement. I wanted in my house upon my coming home. It was recommended by my orthopedist as well as others that I know who swear it helped their recuperation. Ordering was simple and delivery was within two days. I look forward to using it for my knee, but more importantly, it can adapt if needed to cryo cuffs for other parts of the body.
Great help, great speedy service ,I had small issue BUT it got rectified REAL FAST , 5 Stars hands down thank you guys .👍🏽👍🏽
This is the second time i have ordered from them. Both times very satisfied! Will order again in future for equipment replacement.
I had to make sure this was right for my surgery. I love it, now let's make it through my 2 upcoming surgeries. I like it because you do not need to use the power cord. Wish I had ordered without power cord. Might have been cheaper. Just lift the cooler to fill the cuff and then lower the cooler to empty the cuff. Light weight and so convenience.
Item works well. Wish there was a video to explain how it works. Also, the instructions on how to measure the size of the cuff could be more clear. An instructional video showing how to do the measurements would have been helpful.