Aircast® Cryo Cuff IC Motorized Cold Therapy Unit w/ Shoulder Pad
The Cryo Cuff IC unit combines focused compression with cold therapy. The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes this cold therapy device ideal for post-operative recovery, athletic training, and home use. Cry Cuff IC combines intermittent compression with cold therapy to provide optimal control of swelling to minimize pain and reduce the risk of hemarthrosis or edema. Cryo/Cuff wraps are available to treat a wide range of conditions.
A new integrated pneumatic pump within the cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy. Cyclical compression mixes chilled water inside the cuff and maintains pressure necessary to help prevent hemarthrosis and provide CryoTherapy. The Cryo/Cuff IC features a 30-second cycle that provides for automatic intermittent compression, along with specially designed pads for ankle, knee, shoulder and back, hip and ribs, anatomically designed to completely fit the body providing maximum cryotherapy.
- An integrated pneumatic pump within cooler lid provides automated compression and cold therapy.
- The simplicity of design and ease of operation makes it ideal for post-operative recovery, trauma, athletic training rooms and home use.
- Intermittent cold and compression therapy is clinically proven to help reduce post-operative swelling and restore range of motion.
- Cryo/Cuff IC provides both motorized system and gravity function for flexibility of care.
- Whisper quiet motor, an insulated cuff, and quick pad disconnect make the Cryo/Cuff IC flexible, durable, and mobile.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Reviewing The Differences Of The Aircast Shoulder Cryo Cuffs:
I borrowed an AirCuff to use after shoulder surgery. It was so wonderful that I bought my own along with extra cuffs. It relieves pain without any wet leaks, and the cuffs stay in place.
This product is the best. The ice stays cold almost a full day. Great for after surgery
The item came earlier than expected all items carefully packaged
I recently had a rotator cuff surgery, and this device saved me from using pain medications. The unit works as directed and is very cold.
Dislocated my shoulder. The cuff has reduced the need for pain meds. So helpful reducing my pain. I strongly recommend this product.