DonJoy® Iceman Classic3 w/ Wrap-On Pads
DonJoy IceMan Classic3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan Classic3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
We were give this machine by Kaiser. Husband had a knee replacement 10/20. Trying to connect hose to pad is Extremely Difficult. Even my husband has a difficult time with the hose attachment. We previously had the blue machine in 2018. That wasn't as difficult. Please make it easier to attach the hose. I'm sure seniors have a even harder time. This is my only complaint. Machine works well.
As recommended by my orthopedic surgeon, I've been using a DonJoy Iceman Classic since knee replacement surgery. My recovery/rehab has been unusually slow with persistent swelling during the day so this machine has been running essentially every night while sleeping for 4 months. The swelling is significantly reduced by morning. Adding 2-3 small plastic bottles of ice to the cooler in addition to ice-maker size ice & water keeps the cold therapy going all night. With this heavy usage, this machine has recently made a few 'motor straining' noises but is still going. I ordered another DonJoy Iceman very recently from mycoldtherapy.com to have a backup in the house just in case. Shipping was very fast - shipped the day after ordering, if I recall correctly. Great ice machine & great supplier! Thanks!
I am still waiting for the machine to arrive .
I havwe not utilized the machine as my knee replacement isn't until August 12th..
I have the Iceman Classic (which you can still find on ebay) for an earlier knee repair and am getting ready for knee #2. I thought I'd get a new Iceman because the electric connection was getting a little spotty and there was occasional small hose leak. New versions stink compared to the original, which allowed you to adjust the cold by increasing circulation speed (YES, colder, please!) and were actual little coolers with insulation so the ice lasted about 18 hours (enough to ice from one morning to at least the first couple hours of the next). The insulation is GONE so ice all melts after 4-6 hours and the temperature isn't adjustable. I understand this is all for liability reasons but I don't think you can control "dumb" by doing this. The customer service guy was easy to talk to. But no returns of course. I'm buying an original off ebay!