DonJoy® Playmaker II Knee Brace
For mild to moderate ligament strains, Playmaker II provides the stability needed and comfort required when participating in daily activities. Still not sure?
Designed to Support and Protect:
- ACL Injuries
- MCL Injuries
- LCL Injuries
- Meniscus Injuries
- Hyperextended Knee
The Solution for Mild to Moderate Ligament Injuries
Even mild ligament strains can bring activity levels to a halt. Playmaker II issues the stability needed and the comfort required to empower movement. Playmaker II is the right move, so get your move on! Provides support for hyperextended knee, ACL, MCL, and LCL instabilities caused by the injury.
- Four Points of Leverage
- The straps are positioned to enhance the support of the ACL.
- Sleeve Vs. Wraparound
- Sleeves require you to remove your shoe and slide the brace over your foot. Fits more snugly and stays in place. Once it's on it's requires little adjustment. The negative of a sleeve is it doesn't work well over pants. Wraparound braces are easier to apply especially for those with less hand strength and can be worn over thin pants. The velcro can be tightened or loosened for a more adjustable fit. Great for users who can't bend over as well and have trouble getting a sleeve on or off. The negative of a wraparound brace is the velcro can loosen during activity requiring a quick tightening of the Velcro.
- IMMEASURABLE COMFORT
- Hi10™(high tenacity nylon/spandex fabric) offers unmatched comfort and fit
- "COOLER" EXPERIENCE
- DonJoy's New Advanced Spacer fabric promotes a "cool" environment for activities on all levels
- JUST PLAIN "EASY"
- Molded strap tabs allow quick and easy strap adjustments to deliver a secure and comfortable fit. (Only available on the Drytex material)
Take the measurement of your thigh and calf 6" above and below your kneecap using a flexible type tape measure. Use the circumference you measure here to choose your size.
|XS||13" - 15.5" (33-39 cm)||12"-13" (30-33 cm)||10"-12" (25-30 cm)|
|S||15.5" - 18 .5" (39-47 cm)||13"-14" (33-35 cm)||12"-14" (30-35 cm)|
|M||18.5" - 21" (47-53 cm)||14"-15" (35-38 cm)||14"-16" (35-40 cm)|
|L||21" - 23.5" (53-60 cm)||15"-17" (38-43 cm)||16"-18" (40-45 cm)|
|XL||23.5" - 26.5" (60-67 cm)||17"-19" (43-48 cm)||18"-20" (45-50 cm)|
|XXL||26.5" - 29.5" (67-75 cm)||19"-21" (48-53 cm)||20"-22" (50-55 cm)|
|XXXL||29.5" - 32" (75-83 cm)||21"-23" (53-58 cm)||22"-24" (55-60 cm)|
|1.Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart, legs slightly bent and leg muscles contracted.|
|2. Measure up six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown.|
|3. Measure the circumference of your thigh at the 6-inch mark, as shown.|
|4. Measure down six inches from the center of your knee with a tape measure, as shown. Then measure the circumference of your calf at the 6-inch mark.
I purchased this brace after suffering a miniscus tear, full acl tear and mcl tear a year ago. I've given up my hocky playing days, mainly out of distrust for others on the ice. Everyone thinks they are getting an NHL contract at 50. In any event, I purchased this brace so that I could still ski with the missus and because I wanted the option to stop my knee from flexing passed a certain point, due to range of motion issues and flexibility. This brace provides that ability. I have not had the chance to actually use it yet skiing (later in December 2021 I will). However it is what I was looking for and I am looking forward to using it.
I purchased from Supply PT , well , mainly because of price. Amazon was charging 70 dollars more. Supply PT is 60 dollars cheaper and due to the 10 dollars off for first purchase and free shipping, I couldn't pass it up. Arrived quickly and in great shape so thank you supply PT.
My daughter is having issues with her knee from playing College Basketball. This brace was recommended by her Doctor. It works great and is comfortable to wear playing basketball and working out!
Got exactly what I was looking for
Great product. Prompt delivery
Exactly what I asked for