Donjoy® IceMan Clear3 Cooler w/ McGuire Knee Open Patella Pad
DonJoy IceMan Clear3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan Clear3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I gotta hand it to you- this machine is truly a lifesaver- kneesaver- and is the only thing that gives long-lasting ,
Practical relief from the immense amount of swelling throughout the process of healing. Thank you for inventing this incredible machine!
After ACL and meniscus surgery, I was supposed to ice my knee. This unit was an option to do so and several people recommended it on social media. But truthfully, I don't think it works any better than gel ice packs. It may last longer, but the cool level is not the same as an ice pack through my bandages. The knee pad is nice in that I can easily secure it temporarily under my leg brace pads while elevating my leg. It is also heavy to carry around, especially if you are home alone on crutches and need to fill it -- I had to scoot it down cabinets.
I'm on my second day post surgery and the DonJoy Iceman Clear 3 had worked great! It has kept the swelling down and very easy to use.
My Surgeon recommended this to ease the pain and swelling from total knee replacement. Wow! The cold is instant, and it's so easy to hook up and run. Very wise decision on my part. Genius product!
I've been using the Iceman for 6 days now. It seems to stay cold for 6 - 7 hours and gives even cooling. I use the knee pad for around my knee and the universal wrap for my lower leg. Ordering was easy and the unit arrived when expected. While it has not reduced my swelling very much, the unit itself is working fine.