Cold Rush’s holistic design features a durable motor, a stronger flow rate than the top-selling units and an industry-leading ice to- water ratio that ensures longer cooling times. Yet, it is whisper quiet and compact, weighing just 4.6 lbs.
Go with the flow. By incorporating the same durable motor used in much larger mobile air conditioners and refrigerators, Cold Rush provides consistent cooling and excellent compression, even to high elevations. Quiet as a whisper. Cold Rush uses a brushless motor to produce a whisper-quiet (30 decibels) unit that allows patients to get the rest they need to properly rehabilitate from their injuries. Stay cooler, longer! The highest ice-to-water ratio in the industry and a design that produces less heat transfer from the motor to the water combine to ensure cold therapy pain relief for up to 6 continuous hours. No igloos! Far more than just a modified beverage cooler, Cold Rush was designed holistically, with unique features like a locking lid to help prevent spills and insulated walls for improved cooling.
The Össur Cold Rush unit is a class 2 Medical Device as determined by the FDA. This product must be prescribed by a physician and Cold Rush Pads must never come in direct contact with the skin.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
I haven't received it to write a review