Breg® Polar Care Cube w/ Shoulder Pad
The Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable. It’s easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
General product info:
For XL sizes:
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad By Yourself
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad
The unit it’s light and easy to carry. The delivery time was fantastic. The unit does the job that it’s supposed to. The Velcros are difficult. Specially if you only have one hand. It’s hard to reach them because they keep getting stuck. The hose connection from the pad to the unit should be easier, specially for those that can only use one hand.
Very thankful for the Polar Care Cube and how it has helped in the recovery of my son’s shoulder surgery. He said it was the only thing that felt good. It is easy to use and transport. The Velcro straps are a little wimpy.
Husband had major rotator cuff surgery on Wednesday. He used the machine when he got home and the next 2 days and no major pain. Worked great! Wish the reservoir was a little bigger as I could not fit a regular water bottle in it.
Just had my surgery a week ago and it has helped a lot with pain I would recommend this to anyone. I use 4 water bottles for my ice even though I change them 2 times a day versus a bag of ice a day. Great product
Supply physical therapy was great. Ordered and received in two days. Breg helps with my shoulder pain after rotator cuff surgery