Breg® Polar Care Cube w/ Shoulder Pad
The Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable. It’s easy to use, compact design makes it great for clinic, hospital, and home use. With the addition of ice and water, patients will enjoy 6-8 hours of effortless cold therapy.
Proper use requires an insulation barrier between the pad and the patient’s skin. Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a medical professional.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
Breg’s unique WrapOn Polar Pads feature elastic straps that conveniently wrap around the joint and affix to the pad, eliminating the need for foam or ace wraps. WrapOn pads are compatible with the Polar Care Cube, Polar Care Glacier and the Polar Care Cub only.
- Part # 04790 WrapOn Pad, XL Multi-Use 11.25” x 11x25”
- Part # 04700 WrapOn Pad, Knee 10.25” x 11.25”
- Part # 04703 WrapOn Pad, L Knee 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04705 WrapOn Pad, XL Knee 12.25” x 19”
- Part # 04900 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 12.25” x 11.5”
- Part # 04905 WrapOn Pad, Shoulder 13” x 21.5”
- Part # 04750 WrapOn Pad, Hip 11.5” x 12”
- Part # 04730 WrapOn pad, Ankle 8.25” x 9.75”
- Part # 09800 WrapOn Pad, Back 8.25” x 11”
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
- Breg Polar Care Instructions for Use
General product info:
For XL sizes:
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad By Yourself
How To: Apply The Breg Polar Care Shoulder Pad
Keeps cold and it is easy to use
My Cold Therapy did a great job in getting the Breg Polar Care Cube to me on schedule. It took one week to get here (California) - as promised. The product works fine as far as we can tell so far. The operation is not for another week. So we will know better how it performs after another couple weeks.
Had 3 tendons reattached after rotator cuff surgery and three months post surgery MRI showed severe inflammation of the tendons. Used the Breg unit twice a day for an hour and after 3 days shoulder went from severe pain to no pain. Will keep using as there is some pain if I skip a treatment. This unit has worked better than any pill or physical therapy for eliminating pain.
The unit it’s light and easy to carry. The delivery time was fantastic. The unit does the job that it’s supposed to. The Velcros are difficult. Specially if you only have one hand. It’s hard to reach them because they keep getting stuck. The hose connection from the pad to the unit should be easier, specially for those that can only use one hand.
My husband broke his collarbone and required extensive surgery. We purchased another cold therapy machine from Amazon because we honestly did not think there was a difference - cold therapy is cold therapy right? Wrong. The Amazon machine lasted a little over 48 hours and the motor died. I called My Cold Therapy and asked a list of questions and was guided to the Breg Polar Cube - the Kodiak has a battery and that is a feature I don't even need! - I ordered the machine in the late afternoon during the Thanksgiving shopping rush and figured I would see it in a week. It arrived two days later. This machine was super easy to set up - add water, add frozen bottles of water, attach the pad and plug it in. The Polar Cube is so quiet I would forget it was even on. My husband said the shoulder pad is so comfortable he could sleep for the first time since his surgery and I loved that the Cube itself is not ridiculously heavy for me when I need to change out the frozen water bottles. My husband has been using the machine almost continuously for a full week and it has made his recovery a breeze.