RangeMaster® Classic Shoulder Pulley
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
This RangeMaster kit includes wooden handles and a metal door bracket
- RESTORE SHOULDER HEALTH – Shoulder pulleys use the force of gravity to gently increase the range of motion and blood flow to the shoulder joint. This passive exercise helps the healing process and gets you to a pain-free range of motion.
- SHOULDER PAIN RELIEF – The shoulder is a self-lubricating joint, but if there is little to no movement there is no lubrication. Smooth movements with a shoulder pulley help the shoulder lubricate itself. “Oil” for the shoulder is stored in a sub-surface tissue sack called the bursa. The only way this “synovial fluid” can be pumped from the bursa through the shoulder is with movement.
- OUR SHOULDER PULLEY -Made with a custom pulley with zinc-coated housing to resist deformation over time. Wooden handles allow easy adjustability of the 85-inch cord to ensure comfort and easy use.
- DUAL LANGUAGE PATIENT GUIDE – This complete flip-chart English/Spanish patient guide teaches you about your shoulder and provides exercise examples for the shoulder pulley.
Door Attachment Options
- METAL BRACKET – The metal bracket attachment makes it easy to attach the pulley system to the top of the door. Both sides of the bracket are padded with foam or a plastic sleeve. Fits most doors and does not cause damage.
- NYLON WEB STRAP – The nylon web strap over door hanger makes it easy to attach the pulley system over the top of any closed door. Fits most 2 inch doors and does not cause damage.
- MOLDED RUBBER HANDLE
- WOODEN HANDLE
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the main purpose of a shoulder pulley?
A: shoulder pulley is designed to help restore shoulder health, increase range of motion, and relieve pain by using the force of gravity to gently stretch and strengthen the shoulder joint.
Q: How does a shoulder pulley work?
Q: Is the shoulder pulley suitable for pre-surgery and post-surgery rehabilitation?
Q: Can a shoulder pulley help me avoid surgery?
Q: Will the shoulder pulley fit on any door?
Q: Is it painful to use the shoulder pulley?
It's always best to consult with a healthcare professional or physical therapist for personalized advice on using the shoulder pulley.