The Saunders® Cervical Traction Device (199594) is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and comes ready to use. It does not require electricity and is made of high-quality medical grade materials.
Call for best price +1 (704) 709-2603
Designed with your utmost comfort and rehabilitation in mind. This compact and lightweight device effectively stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine with the assistance of a pump to achieve the perfect traction specific to your preferences. This device is entirely user-controlled with an easy-read gauge measuring units in both pounds and kilograms, as well as 3 adjustable angles (15, 20 and 25-degree angles); ensuring a personalized healing experience for each patient. The device comes already assembled and no further assembly is needed.
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven aide in rehabilitation with or without surgery
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy-read gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user-friendly for all.
- No assembly required due to the device’s integrated design
- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob on either side of the device
- Built-in angle adjustment with the options for 15 degrees, 20 degrees, and 25 degrees
- No wire extension loop
- Includes removable head strap sleeve, carrying case, and a user's guide
- Dimensions: 11" x 15"
- Weight: 9lb
12 MONTH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
This product is covered by a 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
For warranty coverage, the patient must have Order/Prescription from Doctor or Physical Therapist
Returns can not be authorized or accepted on this item due to the medical nature of the product. Warranty Service Only