Saunders® Cervical Traction w/ Case
The Saunders Traction Device comes with a 12 month full manufacturers warranty.
The Saunders® Cervical Traction Device (199594) is designed to provide safe and effective traction (stretching) to the cervical region (neck). The device requires no assembly and comes ready to use. It does not require electricity and is made of high-quality medical grade materials.
Designed with your utmost comfort and rehabilitation in mind. This compact and lightweight device effectively stretches and re-aligns the neck and spine with the assistance of a pump to achieve the perfect traction specific to your preferences. This device is entirely user-controlled with an easy-read gauge measuring units in both pounds and kilograms, as well as 3 adjustable angles (15, 20 and 25-degree angles); ensuring a personalized healing experience for each patient. The device comes already assembled and no further assembly is needed.
Saunders® Cervical Traction Instructional Video
- Safe: a physical therapist recommended and proven aide in rehabilitation with or without surgery
- Effective: customers feel results within days of beginning their home treatment with Saunders Cervical Traction Device
- Easy to Use: the device comes with 3 adjustable angles, an easy-read gauge, and a hand-held pump; making it user-friendly for all.
- No assembly required due to the device’s integrated design
- Handheld pump with pressure relief valve increases or decreases traction force
- Applies up to 50 pounds of traction force
- Neck wedges adjust to any neck size with the turn of a knob on either side of the device
- Built-in angle adjustment with the options for 15 degrees, 20 degrees, and 25 degrees
- No wire extension loop
- Includes removable head strap sleeve, carrying case, and a user's guide
- Dimensions: 11" x 15"
- Weight: 9lb
12 MONTH MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY
This product is covered by a 12 Month Manufacturers Warranty.
For warranty coverage, the patient must have Order/Prescription from Doctor or Physical Therapist
Returns can not be authorized or accepted on this item due to the medical nature of the product. Warranty Service Only
Great Product Works as advertised.
Was recently diagnosed with cervical radiculopathy. On a steady regimen of PT and NSAIDs. This device has allowed me to reduce the meds and keep pain controlled as I rehab. Great, simple design. Worth every penny.
I was seeing a PT for a trapped nerve in my neck that was radiating into my shoulder, it was like someone from Braveheart was in a claymore battle with someone from Game Of Thrones through my shoulder, after two sessions of PT I ordered this unit, I use it twice a day now, zero regrets.
My chiropractor suggested I get a cervical traction device. I read the reviews and purchased this Saunders device. What I learned when I brought it in to show my chiropractor was Saunders is the best you can get.
It did not come with a directions. However, figuring it out was pretty simple. The knobs control the width of the neck rests and the pump has a dial on the head with 3 settings.
Pump mode, Hold mode, Release Mode.
Using 2 times a day for 15 minutes and no more as recommended. Have not used long enough to feel results yet.