DonJoy IceMan CLEAR3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan CLEAR3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Love it! First, I must say how satisfied I am that the product arrived so quickly. The machine is very easy to assemble. Instead of using ice cubes I place (3) 20iz frozen water bottles inside and fill water to the line. This is more convenient and the frozen bottles actually last a while before needing replaced or refrozen. The water circulation is amazing and really feels great on my shoulder. The only thing that caused me not to give it 5 stars is there is no on/off button. The machine comes on as soon as it’s plugged into power.
I had borrowed a friend's 'Classic' Iceman after shattering a clavicle into about 6 pieces. The cooling it provided really helped reduce the swelling and pain but the pump was a bit noisy and the cooler was just a bit too short to use frozen water bottles and the XL 'universal' pad was too bulky to set up myself. I was so happy with the results that I had to get one of my own. I purchased a new Iceman Clear3 with the should-specific pad and last night was wonderful. 4 froven water bottles went in no problem so I was able to leave ice in the freezer for other uses. The pump was so quite I didn't need my noise-canceling headphones. In fact, with my head in my pillow I couldn't hear the pump at all! I love this device!
The pad is much more comfortable to wear than most cold theraputics Ive tried. The motor operates very quietly. The hoses are long enough so sleeping in the recliner after shoulder surgery isn't an issue. The unit is compact and simple to operate and holds enough ice and water to last most of the night. I didn't give it 5 stars because it needs a couple of convenience improvements, such as an an on/off switch. Once the unit is being worn, it's plugged in to the wall which requires disconnection to move very far, like the bathroom. To unplug the unit from the wall, bending over would be required. This can be a painful position after shoulder surgery. Also, the push-in electrical connection at the other end of the power cord (at the unit) is impossible to find in low light to plug it back in after a bathroom trip. It needs an easier power disconnect and/or an on/off switch that's user friendly for recovering patients.
Service from the seller was excellent and delivered promptly. I highly recommend it
for post surgery shoulder procedures.
Works great. Only thing I would change is to make the container insolated so the ice would last longer.
shoulder pad doesnt fit so not getting fill benefit