Donjoy® Iceman Clear3 Combo Multimodal Pain Pack
DonJoy IceMan Clear3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan Clear3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 709-2603
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.