Venti TENS is a dual-channel prescription digital TENS device equipped with three waveforms and twenty modes of operation to choose from – twelve presets and eight manual. This incredibly advanced, pocket-sized portable device is known for its body-part specific settings, which provide ease of application and set-up by patents. Both, its pulse width and pulse frequency are also adjustable. Used for symptomatic relief and management of chronic pain and acute post-surgical or post-trauma pain. * Prescription Required: This is a Class II Medical Device. Federal law restricts these devices to sale by or on the order of a licensed health care professional.
- Treatment TIme Continuous, 15, 30, 45, 60, 90 mins
- Waveform Symmetrical Biphasic Rectangular, Asymmetrical Bip
- Power Source 2 "AA" LR6 Alkaline Batteries
- UPC 092237615959
- Product Weight 5 oz.
- Size 6 cm x 2.5 cm x 10 cm
- Product Type TENS Pain Relief System