Donjoy® IceMan Clear3 (Cooler Only)
DonJoy® IceMan Clear3 provides a clear advantage with controlled delivery of cold therapy helping patients easily manage post-operative pain and swelling. The IceMan Clear3 cold therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling which speeds up a rehabilitation. It provides extended cold therapy for a variety of indications and protocols as directed by a medical professional. It utilizes DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system, which maintains consistent and accurate temperatures.
DonJoy offers a variety of different non-sterile and sterile dressings to deliver cold therapy to various parts of the body when used with one of the DonJoy IceMan® cold therapy units.
- The Shoulder Wraps fits "big", meaning that most patients will find that the shoulder wrap is very loose. We recommend if you are under a 42-inch chest circumference, that you opt for the small shoulder pad. If you are at or above 42", then the shoulder pad should work fine.
- Exact measurements of the regular shoulder pad are 14" x 23" x 12.5"
- Exact measurements of the small shoulder pad are 12.75" x 19" x 12.25"
- The standard hose length is 6.5 inches. The extended hose length is 15 inches.
- Large rectangular pad is useful for lower/lumbar back surgery. Measurements are 9.76" x 13.75".
- Small rectangular pad is useful for wrist.
- Forefoot pad is excellent for bunion surgery.
- Shipping rates calculated at checkout. Ground Shipping time frames are estimates via USPS and UPS.
- The shipping deadline is 1:00 PM EST.
- UPS does not ship on Saturday or Sunday
- Next day orders, please contact us for confirmation of delivery time: (704) 953-2545
- Saturday delivery is possible; however, you must call to obtain Saturday delivery.
- Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns once the product has been shipped unless defective and covered under the manufacturer's warranty which is 6 months from date of purchase.
- Return Policy
- If you have questions, please contact us at CS@mycoldtherapy.com and we would be happy to assist you.
Very good ice making machine
I had a knee replacement and tried using the ice bags. Way too much trouble? This is incredible with ice cold water circulating. I love it!
Perfect Machine and a perfect bunch of people!! Special thank you to Jordan H. and a man with a southern accent that talked to. Thank you very much words cannot explain the way you helped me out bless your heart. Stay safe stay healthy!!
Randall Lee Weed Jr
Had an Iceman that was more insulated and stayed cold longer. This new version isn't insulated. Have unit stuck down in styrofoam cooler hoping to keep cold longer. Had foot surgery and it's too hard to keep trying to get to kitchen to refill it.
Fast shipping, thanks!